Page 209 of 213 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213 LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2130

Thread: Hearing the Eagles or solo songs unexpectedly!

Default Re: Hearing the Eagles or solo songs unexpectedly!

Heading out for 2nd shot and heard "James Dean". Haven't really heard that song on the radio very often. I like to listen to XM Classic Vinyl channel. They play some of the Eagles older songs and some of their solo songs too.

Well, I was trying to post from Twitter a clip of Tim McGraw and his brothers singing Hotel California in the car on a road trip. Just then, Tim said he was made to mute it! It was only 14 seconds long!
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

No longer in Southern California.We're now in Northen New York, the St. Lawrence Valley. :)

While shopping at Trader Joe's the other day, I was marveling at the great songs they were playing. I was thinking all we need is some Eagles. Then sure enough, "Already Gone" come on.

I heard The Heat is On in the pharmacy today!

No longer in Southern California.We're now in Northen New York, the St. Lawrence Valley. :)

That same station I listen to from Vermont played "Last Resort" today. It is NEVER played on the radio!

Went to Denny's for lunch after my daughter's dental appointment and "You Belong to the City" started playing about 5 minutes after we got there.

For some reason, the Deseret Industries thrift stores in the Salt Lake Valley love to play Eagles songs. I've heard "Lyin' Eyes" "Take It Easy" "Peaceful Easy Feeling" and "New Kid In Town" at various locations. And just yesterday, while at the DI in Provo, I heard "Doolin' Dalton"! I was so surprised because I never hear that song while I am out and about. It was awesome.

And at the Savers thrift store in Lehi, I heard "Leather and Lace". However the clerks interrupted the song so many times, I said very loudly "Holy crap, dude! can y'all wait until the freaking song is over with?!"

You know that radio station from Vermont that I always talk about that I listen to?
    Tonight, they played, of all songs, Journey of the Sorcerer!!!

MJ that is an absolute first! JOS on radio what??? I don’t think anyone will beat that.

Well I finally got around to watching Ray Donovan now that it’s on Peacock, and was wondering if Eagles would be played since it’s based in LA....and then surprise! In one episode , The Kalamazoo, his wife was in car and Hotel California was on. And then as the episode is ending it’s on again but this time from Hell Freezes Over acoustic version.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by MarthaJo56 View Post
    You know that radio station from Vermont that I always talk about that I listen to?
    Tonight, they played, of all songs, Journey of the Sorcerer!!!
    WOW - I have to say I have not heard TLR played on the radio since maybe the late 70's to early 80's. Very cool Martha !