TK, when first reading this I thought the book you are writing was all part of the dream. It wasn't until I read in another thread that you are actually doing this that I thought, "Oh, I guess she wasn't dreaming that she was writing a book."

Now I am more interested in your book than in your dream!
Sorry for the delay to answer, but I forgot to subscribe to this thread?

Anyway, yes, I am actually writing a book. I started it a few months ago. In fact the idea for the book also came to me in a dream. It was very strange, but I thought it was such a good story that I felt compelled to write it. I am not really a writer; I've never attempted anything like this before, so the task has become quite demanding & huge.

One of the main characters is a young British rock singer in the early 70's. I started to read all the biographies I could get my hands on, of singers of this era & I began watching YouTube videos of the early 70's. I'm still doing a lot of research & the book is moving rather slowly, but I have the basic story of this rock guy who is murdered. I don't really want to give away the story, so when it's done, I will let you guys know! LOL

It's a lot harder than I thought it would be, & I'm thinking of maybe turning it into a screenplay for a movie! LOL
Well, that's really dreaming............. I have it all played out in my head, but to write it is something else. So far I only have about 50 pages written, so it's slow going.