Page 174 of 194 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1935

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Way better than the dream I had last night! I dreamed were in the refurbished Forum with the big record on the roof and there was a slight earthquake. 'Slight' for natives, terrorizing for me. Anyway, the big record on the roof meant the thing was unstable and so it partially collapsed. As everyone realized what was happening we all tried to get under our seats. I looked up on stage and saw a big hunk of concrete with re-bar sticking out of it and all I could think was that I was so glad the concert hadn't started yet, and no one had been on stage.

I have to admit here, earthquakes are the reason I've never been to CA before this upcoming trip (other than a weekend in San Diego). I guess my fears are coming to life in my dreams. I'll be a nervous wreck in a week or so!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by randymeisnerrocks View Post
    Okay, I almost never dream but last night I dreamt that I had a baby. (I am 45 and well past child bearing.) Anyway, Gren Frey and Don Henley came over and brought gifts of champagne, chocolates and books. We had a nice visit and laughed a lot but when they were leaving, Don said "I bet it's hard to do this alone while he is on the road" and I nodded and teared up. Maybe they were talking about Mr. Meisner?
    Oh no, rmr, my mnl had a baby at 45 and also a snl had one at 45!

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    Way better than the dream I had last night! I dreamed were in the refurbished Forum with the big record on the roof and there was a slight earthquake. 'Slight' for natives, terrorizing for me. Anyway, the big record on the roof meant the thing was unstable and so it partially collapsed. As everyone realized what was happening we all tried to get under our seats. I looked up on stage and saw a big hunk of concrete with re-bar sticking out of it and all I could think was that I was so glad the concert hadn't started yet, and no one had been on stage.

I have to admit here, earthquakes are the reason I've never been to CA before this upcoming trip (other than a weekend in San Diego). I guess my fears are coming to life in my dreams. I'll be a nervous wreck in a week or so!
    Yikes, VA! I hope this isn't a premonition.......
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Banned

[QUOTE=Brooke;261770]Oh no, rmr, my mnl had a baby at 45 and also a snl had one at 45!

All of my children are grown and I have "closed the factory." No more babies for me, I'm afraid.

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

I was visiting my 47-year-old friend in LA today who had a baby girl in August using a donor egg and donor sperm - she carried the baby, though. She didn't want to go through life not being a mom (not married). I finally had to go be with them in person just to get my head around it, because I cannot believe she actually got her baby girl - incredible. I guess we need a thread called "Dreaming of Children!"

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Yikes, VA! I hope this isn't a premonition.......
    God forbid!!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Desperado SoaringRockyMountainWay's Avatar

Last night I had a dream that I was riding my horse through an extremely foggy swamp and I was very lost. Up ahead of me I saw a silhouette of a person. I turned my horse around to run away but the person said "Wait! Wait!" Then Glenn walked out of the fog and said "Hey, can I have a ride? I'm lost." He looked the way he did during the On the Border era. I was stunned then Glenn was actually talking to me. I said "Of course you can have a ride but I'm lost too." "That's okay. We can find our way together," he said. So I rode doubles on my horse with Glenn through the swamp. It was awesome! After a while, we saw a building in the distance. As we approached it, he said "Yes! This is the place I was looking for!" I guess this is goodbye then," I said. To my surprise he said "Nah, I'd rather keep riding with you." Then I woke up.
    People talking about us they got nothing else to do. When it all comes down we will still come through in the long run.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Very nice dream, SRMW! I'd love to go horseback riding with Glenn!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by randymeisnerrocks View Post
    Okay, I almost never dream but last night I dreamt that I had a baby. (I am 45 and well past child bearing.) Anyway, Gren Frey and Don Henley came over and brought gifts of champagne, chocolates and books. We had a nice visit and laughed a lot but when they were leaving, Don said "I bet it's hard to do this alone while he is on the road" and I nodded and teared up. Maybe they were talking about Mr. Meisner?
    The way you phrase it sounds like the visit of the three wise men!! Looks like one of them got lost on the road!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by SoaringRockyMountainWay View Post
    Last night I had a dream that I was riding my horse through an extremely foggy swamp and I was very lost. Up ahead of me I saw a silhouette of a person. I turned my horse around to run away but the person said "Wait! Wait!" Then Glenn walked out of the fog and said "Hey, can I have a ride? I'm lost." He looked the way he did during the On the Border era. I was stunned then Glenn was actually talking to me. I said "Of course you can have a ride but I'm lost too." "That's okay. We can find our way together," he said. So I rode doubles on my horse with Glenn through the swamp. It was awesome! After a while, we saw a building in the distance. As we approached it, he said "Yes! This is the place I was looking for!" I guess this is goodbye then," I said. To my surprise he said "Nah, I'd rather keep riding with you." Then I woke up.
    Great dream!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Haven't had dreams of the Eagles for a while ... but I always enjoy reading yours

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)