Page 80 of 194 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

LOL.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Had a very weird dream last night.

I was at an Eagles concert and of course, right up front on Timothy's side. But it wasn't current Eagles because they all looked younger and Don had his "big hair" and Timothy had his HFO hair, and so on so none of them looked as if they were from the same era. And the setlist was all different.

They had come out and sang a couple of songs and I could see someone walking around at the side of the stage farthest from me and I kept thinking that he sure looked like Benjamin Orr but I just knew it wasn't. Then Glenn said he wanted to introduce a special guest that they have been friends with for a very long time and just happened to be in town at the same time as them. He also said he knew of one person in the audience that would be extremely happy to see this guest. Then he introduced "Mr. Benjamin Orr from The Cars". I couldn't believe it!! I was screaming and jumping around crazy as he came out on stage. He walked to the center of the stage and waved and then looked right over at me and winked. He looked sooooo good.

Glenn handed him a microphone and they sang PEF together and then went right into Drive. I kept thinking that this just doesn't sound right but I just don't care because it couldn't get any better than this.

I was also snapping pictures like crazy as Benjamin walked around the stage and was next to each guy but every time he came over by Timothy, right in front of me, I would forget to take the pictures and was getting made because I wouldn't have any pictures of them together and that would make such a cool avatar.

That's all I remember from the dream. But I remember when I woke up this morning, I felt kinda sad because Benjamin is gone and I remembered how happy I was to actually see him in my dream.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Awww Willie - that really was a sweet dream even if you didn't get a picture for your avatar!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Awww, Willie! It sounds like a lovely dream, though.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Stuck on the Border tequila girl's Avatar

Awww, sometimes dreams are just there to make us happy in our unconcious state I think.......when real life is a bit of a bummer!
    ~Carole~

There is no more new frontier - we have got to make it here

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Awwww I love BOTH your dreams Soda and Willie! Nothing better to prepare you for another day of reality! How often do I want to just go back to dreamland!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

A bittersweet dream, Willie, but at least you had a happy night!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Awww, Benjamin came to you in your dreams. How sweet!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Willie, I dreamed I was at an Eagles concert last night! In the dream, they stopped playing because somehow Tim hurt his back! While a massuese came out and worked on Tim's back, Glenn decided to play a song on his acoustic guitar, just him singing. I had never heard the song before, and it was lovely! Then, somehow, I ran into Glenn backstage after the concert, and I told him how much I liked the song. I said it was nice to hear him do an non-Eagles song that I had never heard before. He said it WAS an Eagles song! I remember being so embarrassed, but he put an arm around my shoulders and said not to worry about it!

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Stars View Post
    Willie, I dreamed I was at an Eagles concert last night! In the dream, they stopped playing because somehow Tim hurt his back! While a massuese came out and worked on Tim's back, Glenn decided to play a song on his acoustic guitar, just him singing. I had never heard the song before, and it was lovely! Then, somehow, I ran into Glenn backstage after the concert, and I told him how much I liked the song. I said it was nice to hear him do an non-Eagles song that I had never heard before. He said it WAS an Eagles song! I remember being so embarrassed, but he put an arm around my shoulders and said not to worry about it!
    That's my type of dream....