Page 60 of 194 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I woke up with all these warm and fuzzy feelings towards Azoff.
    Funny dream. And there's another example of having different feelings for a person because of a dream!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Likely story!!!
    Hey, it was all very sweet and innocent!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Don Henley made a brief guest appearance in my dreams last night!

Here's what I remember: Don Henley and I are sitting at a table in an Italian restaurant across from two other girls my age who work with me writing for a magazine. They both have that 80s blond "valley girl cheerleader" look. We all seem to be nearly done with our dinners. My plate is pretty much empty except for some bread and Don has about five bites of spaghetti left. The other two girls are eating and not talking to Don, so I am the one doing the interviewing about his "latest" album Building the Perfect Beast. (He has the same hairdo and outfit as from that album cover).

I ask him "Do you ever get to a point where you don't want to sing anymore?"

He puts his fork down. "No," he replies.

"Are you done?" I point at his spaghetti.

"Yes," he says, then gasps in astonishment as I take my fork and start twirling his noodles around it. The girls on the other side of the table are staring at me, mouths agape, as I eat a bit of his spaghetti and then go back for more, twirling more noodles around my fork.

"What are you doing?" One of them hisses. She sounds mortified.

"Hey, he said he was done," I shrug, leaning closer as I pick up my next bite of spaghetti so I don't drip sauce on the tablecloth.

Don says, "Wow, that was really brave of you. No one has ever eaten off my plate before." He seems impressed.

"I knew you wouldn't mind sharing." I kind of smirk at the other girls and finish off Don's spaghetti.

Then, the dream morphed into something non-Henley. But when I woke up, I knew I needed to document the Henley portion before the day was out (and I forgot it)!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Well, in real life, I would definitely ask first.

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

I love it!! you ate Don's spaghetti! what is it about the guys feeding you... First Glenn bringing you hot wings and pigs in a blanket and now Don's spaghetti! *G* I've always said, you gotta love a man who feeds you *G*

Well, in both cases, they brought the food, but I had to feed myself. Still, there is kind of a similarity, you're right. I hadn't thought about that before... except Glenn presented me with a lovely appetizer tray in that dream and I just helped myself to Don's leftovers in this one. lol

Yep Soda, it seems that restaurants and food are often costars in your Eagle dreams! Once again, great job of relaying the dream to us!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

I had a dream last night about going to an Eagles concert. Jess and I were at a pre-show dinner, with a group of 'friends' (although I can't remember who was actually present.) It was a huge room, like a hotel dining hall, and fairly posh. We were really excited and nervous, because we had heard the guys might be wandering around. Suddenly, my jaw drops and I attempt to say something because I see Glenn walking over to our table, from behind Jess. I am sitting opposite her. I stammer, but Jess just looks at me like I am crazy for a few seconds, until Glenn leans right over her shoulder and says 'Hi'. She turns around and her eyes nearly pop out of her head! He is wearing blue jeans and a crisp white shirt. He says 'I wondered if you guys wanted some wine?' and holds an already uncorked bottle of white wine up to show us. He has a towel over his arm, like a proper waiter. Everyone accepts, apart from me. I say 'I'm really sorry, I would love to, but I don't want to mix my drinks. I'm on vodka, and I get really sick if I mix, especially with wine...' I remember feeling REALLY bad about declining. I am rambling and he leans over, smiling with his eyes, puts his hand on my arm and says 'It's okay.' I hurriedly say 'But thank you SO much for offering.' and he winks and drawls 'Anytime.' Even in the dream, my heart fluttered.

The rest is kind of fuzzy, apart from a section where I was walking through the hotel corridor, up to my room. I got in the elevator, which was empty, but right before the doors closed, a middle-aged German guy ran in, completely naked and laughing (attempting to cover himself.) It seemed like he'd come from a stag party or something, and had been left without his clothes. He apologised and I remember thinking, as the doors closed, 'This is just my luck.' Anyway, it turned out he was really nice, and we ended up chatting about the concert and how excited we were about it. I was headed up to my room to grab something before the show started. I remember feeling slightly uncomfortable because of his lack of clothing, but as soon as we started talking about the band, I got into it and just rambled on and on about how incredible they are. We said goodbye pleasantly when the doors opened, and I remember walking to my room thinking 'It's funny the people you meet at events like this.'

(I have no idea.)

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

When I scrolled to read this, I saw the word "naked" and for a moment thought that you were talking about Glenn! lol! But Glenn the waiter is good, too.

Nah - I think I'd keep any dreams that featured me and naked Glenn in an elevator to myself.

The waiter thing was cool. We already know he makes a good bartender, from the BBF vid!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--