Page 12 of 194 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Soda, I have to tell you, I laughed so hard when I read this. I just love your dreams! They're so random. I love the visual of Glenn bringing you a plate of chicken wings and Vienna sausages and you sitting on the floor and chowing down while he keeps you company! LOL that's awesome!!

Jess, Funny you'd be so open and welcome to talking to Don on stage DURING the concert and running from a backstage M&G! *G* but we know better *G*

Soda, I too was laughing out loud as I read your dream- chicken fingers and little hot dogs - for some reason that's just so da** funny!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Soda, I love your dream. Shows Glenn has his priorities right when it comes to his real fans. Lol! I'd probably have been in the crowd but I wouldn't have been hostile to you!

I had a dream last night that I was listening to the radio when a snippet of POMPOY came on, followed by an announcement that Glenn was going to do a solo show in Dublin and that tickets would be on sale the following Thursday. I Grabbed Laura ad we started dancing with joy. I knew the money for front row would be found by that Thursday and I also remember texting GEF, Soda, and FP specifically!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I've been getting a lot of sleep this week .Here's another: The fortress was inspired I think by one on a hill which we visited in Budapest last year.
    I was dreaming that I was visiting an old fortress on a hill and the sun was just setting. I was with my parents and we were just leaving when I saw a hall (like a great hall in a castle) made up with mics for a gig. Then I looked to my left and Glenn was there just waiting to go on, dressed as in NFA. So I walked up to him and said 'excuse me, would you mind if my mom took my pic with you'. And he smiled really big and nice and said
    'Sure Honey........Why Not?'
    and started to put his arm round me Then I woke up, with that lovely warm fuzzy feeling. I just wanted to head right back there!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    Then I woke up, with that lovely warm fuzzy feeling. I just wanted to head right back there!
    Those are some of the best moments, aren't they?!!
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    ALL FOUR WILLIE? you ambitious woman you! *G* Joe must have been with me. And Jimmy's cool... I am a Parrot Head, I have to admit. A JB Fan from way back... You've got to love songs like Cheese Burger in Paradise and Honey, Let's Get Drunk and Screw. Classics!
    I'm waaaayy behind in this dream thread. I agree with Ticky! JB is GREAT in concert---he does have lots of wonderful songs. And it sounds like he might be quite into swinging, at least in your dreams!
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...

Last night I had a nice dream:
    The phone rang and somebody said I would have won tickets for a Glenn Frey concert! The first row!
    The concert was brilliant he played The Allnighter, POMPOY, Partytown, River of Dreams and a many more songs , also , he still played some Eagles songs.
    Then he announced a specially gast and Don Henley came on the stage! Don played some of his Solo songs and a few Eagles songs, too, to the end have sung both together Desperado.
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)

Ooh, I hope this dream was in real-time. What a great way to spend 2 or 3 hours of your night!
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Koala View Post
    Last night I had a nice dream:
    The phone rang and somebody said I would have won tickets for a Glenn Frey concert! The first row!
    The concert was brilliant he played The Allnighter, POMPOY, Partytown, River of Dreams and a many more songs , also , he still played some Eagles songs.
    Then he announced a specially gast and Don Henley came on the stage! Don played some of his Solo songs and a few Eagles songs, too, to the end have sung both together Desperado.

That is great, Koala.

This is really getting into the realms of fantasy now, but wouldn't it be great if Glenn and Don played some of their solo songs together (not the ones they have done with the band).

The idea of them singing Desperado together is interesting. They could switch verses. They would, of course, BOTH have to stand centre stage not playing guitar (ahem... see below).

I like your thinking, Fp!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--