Page 20 of 194 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

I LOVE the mental image I have of the guys dancing like N'sync but I see them more like The Jackson Five since they're in their 70's look *G* Still I can just see it perfectly! *G* GREAT Dream PB!

El *G* feel free to Jam with Joe anytime *G*

Im not remembering my dreams lately, I think I'm so exhausted when I finally DO go to bed, I just sleep too deeply. Once the garden is in, I can slow down a little and maybe get my sleep habits back to normal *G*

I have had Joe on the brain lately, maybe there is a sign?

Quote Originally Posted by luvthelighthouse View Post
    PM, do you live in IL? If so, was that band American English?
    I do live in IL LTL. I can't remeber what the band was called but that doesn't sound familiar.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

PB - now THAT was a very cool dream. Too bad you had to wake up from that one. I rarely ever dream, or if I do, I don't remember them. It sure would be nice to see these guys in my dreams some night.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border

Well, I certainly enjoyed this dream. I hope the rest of you find it ... interesting.

They were playing at a vineyard in my old home area the Hunter Valley, north of Sydney (I don't know why I am so obsessed with getting them to play there - if Neil Young and Jackson Browne can, why can't they)? It was near the end of the show and Joe was singing Rocky Mountain Way. All the women were screaming at him and Joe was playing up to them being very cool. He was wearing a striped shirt and looked good.

My eyes however were fixed on centre stage during Heartache Tonight (which turned out to be the last song - and frankly that was quite alright with me). Glenn was in his white shirt and tie. I dared to take a photo of him and he looked down at me and gave me a half annoyed look. I looked back in abject .... whatever... and mouthed' sorry' but with a look that tried to say 'can't you see how badly I want a photo of you'.

The next thing I know he comes down from the stage and gives me a personalised 'guest' bracelet with the exact time of day that he gave it to me. He had to keep checking his watch to make sure he got it right. He was extremely charming and friendly, not aloof at all. I just stared at him. I felt I had never been so happy. This blissful state actually lasted until I woke up - I was allowed to retain the feeling that it had actually happened for about 20 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    The next thing I know he comes down from the stage and gives me a personalised 'guest' bracelet with the exact time of day that he gave it to me. He had to keep checking his watch to make sure he got it right.
    What the...??!!?? That is bizarre!!! But so cool! Do they really make such a bracelet or did you dream it up? Maybe you should patent it!
    ~ Cathy ~

Stuck on the Border

PM, of course I just dreamed it up! I must have been thinking of the Roxy show where he had to wear an identity bracelet like everyone else before they would let him in.

Excellent dream FP. I'm so glad Glenn was friendly toward you. It didn't seem like that would be the case at the beginning!

And I couldn't help but notice that Joe was "very cool" in your dream. (Of course, everybody knows he's cool!)
    ~ Cathy ~

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Had a dream last night that I was in an antique or 2nd hand store and was looking thru old magazine cutouts and pictures that were in alphabetical order and was so excited that I found an old 2 page add for guitars that had Tim in it. It was in 2 pieces and stapled together but I didn't care. I even remember there was a sign over the table that said "$2.50 each". I held it up to someone and said "don't worry, I'll look for Joe next!". Maybe Rhonda or Cathy were there also.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Thanks for thinking of me!

(Is there some kind of dream elixer I could take?)
    ~ Cathy ~