Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No longer in Southern California.We're now in Northen New York, the St. Lawrence Valley. :)

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

I haven't had Eagles dream for a long time. , But I did last night.
    In my Eagles & Glenn dreams, Glenn is almost always elusive. He is kind to me , like I'm his friend, but it's like I'm chasing after him, to be in his company. We will hang out together, but he is always just "the friend".
    Last night, though, he was different. And very bizarre.

We were hanging out with the rest of the band. I don't recall seeing anyone but Bernie Leadon, but I know they were all there. We were in a house---someone's living room. But, instead of me pursuing Glenn, Glenn pursued me and was attentive. He sat with me me and wanted to be with me. He went shopping with me--like a small town downtown area, a little village. We laughed and talked. Like in Hallmark movie.

It was, by way, Glenn from The Long Run era.

At the end of the dream, I was sitting at home--not my current home, but a big Victorian house. I was outside, and a big trailer pulled up. I walked around to the other side of it, and there was Glenn, standing next to an antique flower bed. He handed me a present. It was a really big, wooden antique ginger jar! He said, "This is for you", gave me a hug and kiss. Then I woke up.
    glennseyes.jpgAnd needless to say, I woke up happy. I've been having a good day, too.
    Last edited by MarthaJo56; 04-16-2022 at 04:48 PM.