Page 18 of 194 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Troubadour View Post
    You give me five days of warm hospitality, endless booze and Eagles goodies, and how do I repay you? Good old fashioned ASSAULT!

I'm so sorry! I must have been a bit excited...

It's all good, Lou. No harm done. I know that you were just so excited about seeing them man in the flesh, um, i mean in person .
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

Stuck on the Border

I had a dream last night which was quite vivid, but it only involved the televised announcement of the Australian tour. With the AC/DC tour set for March, somehow my brain replaced them with the Eagles in the TV ad (I have decided that even though AC/DC are not here until March, there is no way the Eagles will come here at the end of this year and then risk being overshadowed by AC/DC).

Anyway the TV ad was very big and full of excitement but it was as I say more like the AC/DC ad. The word 'Eagles' was in big red letters but the big surprise was that they were wearing jeans and when the camera focused on Glenn he was centre stage clutching the mic stand and he didn't have a guitar. He was wearing his Travis Tritt HFO outfit. The film was in black and white, though.

That was when I knew that this had reached the very limits of absurdity and I woke up.

I must admit that I'm a bit after reading about everybody's dreams they've had recently. It's been so long since any of the guys have made an appearance in my dreams. I'm pretty sure that it's been a few months now.
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

I actually had a dream involving an Eagle. Weird and very quick but here goes.... I was sitting across the table from Don next to my computer table, we were looking serious at each other he was holding a pad of paper and a pen, the words out of my mouth were,, "I don't know how much this is all going to cost, you're the one with the paper". Next thing I turn around to view a screen with a bunch of stuff I didn't understand. I look at him and say, "none of this makes sense", I turn look at him as he's getting up out of his chair, he leans down next to me, puts his hand on the computer mouse says "well lets see" and,,,,I wake up.

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Fan_For_Life View Post
    I actually had a dream involving an Eagle. Weird and very quick but here goes.... I was sitting across the table from Don next to my computer table, we were looking serious at each other he was holding a pad of paper and a pen, the words out of my mouth were,, "I don't know how much this is all going to cost, you're the one with the paper". Next thing I turn around to view a screen with a bunch of stuff I didn't understand. I look at him and say, "none of this makes sense", I turn look at him as he's getting up out of his chair, he leans down next to me, puts his hand on the computer mouse says "well lets see" and,,,,I wake up.
    You woke up!!!!! That's too bad. LOL

Really short but had this one last night:

I dreamt I saw Don in a restaurant - he was dining alone, eating a salad - and I sat at his table across from him. He didn't seem surprised, but looked bored. He pushed the bread basket at me and I took a dinner roll and started chomping on it. After a few bites, I broke the silence by asking him, "Wanna hear the latest gossip about Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham?"

He perked up and replied, "Oooh yes! I love all that drama!"

"Me too!" I answered, glad I could contribute something to the conversation which up until then had been absolutely dead.

Just as I was about to begin my story, he looked over my shoulder and whispered, "Wait! Who's that coming in?" I turned around and it was Lindsey and Stevie!

"Shoot, Don, I'm so glad you spotted them - it would have been so embarrassing if they had overheard me," I sighed with relief. "Thanks for letting me know."

"No problem," Don replied. "That's happened to me before so I always keep an eye out. Anyway, you can tell me more later."

Then I woke up.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Okay dream interpreters - what the heck does that mean??!!??

(Soda, I just love your dreams)
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

I had a dream that had Joe in it, similar to Lou's story being on the side of the road after a flat.

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

I finally had my first Eagles dream. Too much pizza I think. I was at an Eagles concert with a LOT of other people (members of the Border, I'm sure). We were all seated in front of Joe and we kept motioning for him to mess his hair up because we didn't like it slicked back. Finally he took both hands and messed his hair up and suddening it looked just like it does in the black leather picture. We all clapped and cheered. Timothy and Glenn were doubled over laughing, Don was back on drums laughing and shaking his head. When I woke up I couldn't get over how real it all seemed.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Great dreams both Soda and AzEF!! Now all we need is for them to come true!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP