Page 10 of 194 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Maybe your subconscious is trying to separate you from Glenn for some reason.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Like I've said before, I very seldom dream but I had a strange one last night and it was very vivid and seemed so real.

It started out with me walking up to some little hut kind of thing on a beautiful beach and I was greeted by --get this---Jimmy Buffet who said "welcome to paradise" and he took me by the hand and led me to a table and we sat down and were served some fancy tropical drinks and were just talking about the beach and all. Then he nods his head towards 3 men walking our way and said he wanted me to meet these friends of his. It was Don, Glenn & Timothy and dressed in hawaiian shirts and shorts and barefooted. When they got to our table, Jimmy introduced me as his fiance, and told them that I had decided to move to paradise also. They welcomed me and Don said that they had gotten fed up and decided to move there too several months before. Timothy told me that he knew I was going to love it there and that we would all be very happy together then winked at me and took my hand. I looked at Jimmy and he was nodding.

Then Larry's alarm woke me up.

I do believe PARADISE that would have been!! But why Jimmy Buffet I'm not sure. Isn't like I even like his music much. The only thing I can think of is that Tim has worked with him so much that that must be where it came from.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

That is a wild dream Willie

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Timothy told me that he knew I was going to love it there and that we would all be very happy together then winked at me and took my hand. I looked at Jimmy and he was nodding.
    ALL FOUR WILLIE? you ambitious woman you! *G* Joe must have been with me. And Jimmy's cool... I am a Parrot Head, I have to admit. A JB Fan from way back... You've got to love songs like Cheese Burger in Paradise and Honey, Let's Get Drunk and Screw. Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    ALL FOUR WILLIE? you ambitious woman you! *G* Joe must have been with me. And Jimmy's cool... I am a Parrot Head, I have to admit. A JB Fan from way back... You've got to love songs like Cheese Burger in Paradise and Honey, Let's Get Drunk and Screw. Classics!
    What can I say? I am quite the hussy!!

Are you kidding--he actually has a song called Let's get Drunk and Screw? I've got to check that one out. Maybe he is my kind of man!

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

It's a great song!! you'll love it *G*
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wFpvRMIIEM[/ame]

That just cracked me up!! Hey---who's the sexy bass player to Jimmy's left?

This is more what he looked like in my dream.

Like I said never been a big fan so why it was so vivid I really can't tell ya!

LOL Sounds like some fun dream Willie! But something tells me Jimmy would come to regret inviting Tim to the island.... lol

P.S. That Buffett video proves Tim CAN pull off short hair! He's not showcased well in this one, but he is in some others.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Are you kidding--he actually has a song called Let's get Drunk and Screw? I've got to check that one out. Maybe he is my kind of man!
    It's no worse than Joe's I.L.B.T. !!!!!!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

This dream had to have happened because of my excitement about Don's upcoming solo concert here in Oklahoma...

I dreamed that a few of us Borderers were partying it up at my apartment before the show, watching the dvds, singing, laughing, just having a good time and getting pumped for the concert. I've met a couple of my fellow Borderers and have seen pics of others but I specifically remember seeing DonFan, Brooke, Lou, Soda, and Rhonda in my dream. We got to the concert a little early so we were just hanging out by some random doors and some guy comes out and asks if we were waiting to see Don. Of course we said yes and he started to lead us backstage to Don's dressing room for a meet and greet. Just as we were about to walk through the door I woke up. Dang it!! I always wake up when the good parts are about to happen.
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."