Page 103 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1935

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

EK - I agree with Dreamer; sounds like you retained the best part!

EF - Sounds like a "love on Randy" dream - not only does he complimented, he gets cradled in Don's lap!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote from EaglesFanatic:
    Randy was sitting on Don's lap for some reason... Before they began playing, Glenn gave an introduction along the lines of, "the only one who can still sing with soul is Randy!" And then they start to play Desperado, but all three of them were singing, not just Don.
    WAIT a second here....Randy was sitting on Don's lap????...Now that must have been some weird Eagles concert you were at!!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesFanatic View Post
    Randy was sitting on Don's lap for some reason...

Sorry.....the visual is making me LMAO!!!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesFanatic View Post
    Randy was sitting on Don's lap for some reason..
    I'm picturing this as they're doing some kind of ventriloquist act. "And now Randy will sing Take It To The Limit while drinking a glass of water..."
    He sings it high, he plays it low

I see I've missed a few entertaining dreams here!

Aww, GA, what a pity your bubble was burst in that way when you woke up! Glenn would have had to clone himself!

EK - Don's hands on your waist? You got luckier than I did in my dream!

EF - Randy on Don's lap? Hilarious!

No more dreams to report on this side, unfortunately.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

I finally had another Eagles dream!

This one was weird (big surprise there, huh). I dreamed the dates from Jazz Fest were up. I'm so excited and I post it here. Then, I go back to the site and the date is gone. I'm so confused - I keep refreshing and sometimes it is there, sometimes not. I don't know what to do, but I'm afraid I have put up the wrong date and everyone will think I am crazy! Some part of me was going "No - wait - the days haven't been posted yet" while the other part was going "No - they have! You saw them!"

Before I can figure out what's going on, the scene changes to the outdoors and Glenn is in a sweatsuit. We're on a track and he's about to take a run. I ask to join him and he says "OK" but when we start, he quickly outruns me. "Man!" I pout, all huffing and puffing. "I suck at running! Dude is 60 and he leaves me in the dust!" Oh well, I figure, he'll have to come back around sometime and I'll run with him then - for as long as I can! When he comes back around, though, he's dressed in a white suit like he used to for his mid-80s shows and he is drenched in sweat with his shirt hanging open. He runs right by me and all I can do is just stare. After that, Demi Moore comes by and says "Hey, Nancy, that's OK. Just run with me." (Don't ask why she was in this dream; I have no idea!)

Then the scene changes again and no more Glenn. I am in a dorm room with Demi; she and I are roommates and she is telling me about breaking up with Ashton and how he is a big jerk.

Bizarre!!!!

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I finally had another Eagles dream!

This one was weird (big surprise there, huh). I dreamed the dates from Jazz Fest were up. The Eagles are playing Sunday! I'm so excited and I post it here. Then, I go back to the site and the date is gone. I'm so confused - I keep refreshing and sometimes it is there, sometimes not. I don't know what to do, but I'm afraid I have put up the wrong date and everyone will think I am crazy! Some part of me was going "No - wait - the days haven't been posted yet" while the other part was going "No - they have! You saw them!"

Before I can figure out what's going on, the scene changes to the outdoors and Glenn is in a sweatsuit. We're on a track and he's about to take a run. I ask to join him and he says "OK" but when we start, he quickly outruns me. "Man!" I pout, all huffing and puffing. "I suck at running! Dude is 60 and he leaves me in the dust!" Oh well, I figure, he'll have to come back around sometime and I'll run with him then - for as long as I can! When he comes back around, though, he's dressed in a white suit like he used to for his mid-80s shows and he is drenched in sweat with his shirt hanging open. He runs right by me and all I can do is just stare. After that, Demi Moore comes by and says "Hey, Nancy, that's OK. Just run with me." (Don't ask why she was in this dream; I have no idea!)

Then the scene changes again and no more Glenn. I am in a dorm room with Demi; she and I are roommates and she is telling me about breaking up with Ashton and how he is a big jerk.

Bizarre!!!!
    Glenn is in a white suit, all sweaty, and you start dreaming about Demi Moore? Are you feelin' OK? Really?
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Shoot, when you put it that way.... that is disappointing! Maybe my subconscious was trying to distract me from thinking bad thoughts. lol

Soda, that dream was a riot. Too bad you can't go back into the dream, with another ending; like rooming with Glenn instead of Demi

"Chariots of Fire" meets a bad James Bond movie?