Page 105 of 194 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1935

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

LOL! Yep, there's no way that I see him as a father figure!!!

I know! In the dream, I'm like, "When did I say that?!" lol

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I think you are LONG overdue for a happy, relaxed, everything-goes-right Eagles dream, Soda!
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Oh wow - I don't know what to say, Soda. Man - I can't believe I get the blame for that one. I would have never given that guy Glenn's phone number!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

OMG Soda! That was a VERY confusing dream! Still I'm glad I was part of it! Maybe though part of it will come true and we will all fly in to see Glenn again.

Last night I was dreaming that Troub and myself were in America together. I think she was there ahead of me because she was meeting me at the airport
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

There must be international dreaming in the air!

As for my bizarre dream, it is exactly the opposite of what would happen. Glenn has always been very paternal towards me. When he asked me about my dissertation and I mumbled, "It's coming" (at the time I was behind in my timeline and didn't want to think about it, lol) he said I sounded like his daughter with her homework. At one point he even referred to himself as "Uncle Glenn." As always, my dreams veer far from realism!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesKiwi
    I think you are LONG overdue for a happy, relaxed, everything-goes-right Eagles dream, Soda!
    Those are few and far between, unfortunately!

I had a Glenn dream just now! I was at an outdoor strip mall with a good friend who I think was Soda, even though I've never met her. There was a talk show filming in the courtyard. As we walked around the perimeter, we were talking and not paying much attention until I heard the host say, "We have the cast of the new movie 'Butterflies Are Free' starring (mumbled words) and Jackson Browne".

We didn't hear the mumbled name but I stopped Soda and said, "Wait! We have to see this. Isn't that Glenn's new movie?". Now I should have known right here that this was a dream because I had info on Glenn that Soda didn't. She was skeptical, but we stopped to watch.

After a segment of opening talk-show patter that was too inane to describe here, they showed a clip from the movie. Sure enough, it was Glenn and he was playing a small-town cop who was up against an obsessive psychopath, presumably played by Jackson, though he wasn't in this scene. Instead, it was a breakfast scene with this adorable little boy who looked vaguely like Otis. Glenn (it was South of Sunset-era Glenn) was in his khaki-colored police uniform at the table saying something fatherly to the kid while buttering toast. The kid came back with some precocious movie-kid response that stopped Glenn cold. "Eat your oatmeal," he replied with fatherly exasperation and the scene ended.

I woke up before the talk-show host brought Glenn out for an interview, unfortunately, but I somehow knew that in the movie, the psychopath, after targeting other victims, was going to set his sights on the kid and there would be the climactic scene where Glenn and Jackson would confront each other, Glenn would take him out and save the kid and live happily ever after. Now I want to see this movie!

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

WE, maybe you should write the movie and make big $$! Great dream, so cute with the 'eat your oatmeal.'
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Windeagle View Post
    Now I should have known right here that this was a dream because I had info on Glenn that Soda didn't.!
    Isn't that the truth!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by Windeagle View Post
    I had a Glenn dream just now! I was at an outdoor strip mall with a good friend who I think was Soda, even though I've never met her. There was a talk show filming in the courtyard. As we walked around the perimeter, we were talking and not paying much attention until I heard the host say, "We have the cast of the new movie 'Butterflies Are Free' starring (mumbled words) and Jackson Browne".

We didn't hear the mumbled name but I stopped Soda and said, "Wait! We have to see this. Isn't that Glenn's new movie?". Now I should have known right here that this was a dream because I had info on Glenn that Soda didn't. She was skeptical, but we stopped to watch.

After a segment of opening talk-show patter that was too inane to describe here, they showed a clip from the movie. Sure enough, it was Glenn and he was playing a small-town cop who was up against an obsessive psychopath, presumably played by Jackson, though he wasn't in this scene. Instead, it was a breakfast scene with this adorable little boy who looked vaguely like Otis. Glenn (it was South of Sunset-era Glenn) was in his khaki-colored police uniform at the table saying something fatherly to the kid while buttering toast. The kid came back with some precocious movie-kid response that stopped Glenn cold. "Eat your oatmeal," he replied with fatherly exasperation and the scene ended.

I woke up before the talk-show host brought Glenn out for an interview, unfortunately, but I somehow knew that in the movie, the psychopath, after targeting other victims, was going to set his sights on the kid and there would be the climactic scene where Glenn and Jackson would confront each other, Glenn would take him out and save the kid and live happily ever after. Now I want to see this movie!
    This is great! Love it! And I'm not just saying that because I'm in it.