Page 108 of 194 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1935

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Love that last dream Soda!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

While it doesn't involve all of the Eagles, I had a really short dream last night about Joe Walsh playing at the Grammy's tonight. I remember seeing him play Life's Been Good and making a mistake playing it and then I woke up! My dreams always happen right prior to waking up. It was really short lived but I remember being happy he played LBG. Also, it is my first dream to ever involve an Eagle or anything to do with the Eagles, lol.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Haha, Austin! Imagine Joe making a mistake - it doesn't seem possible!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Funny dream Austin...Looks like Joe made it through the Grammys, with no mistakes, but he didn't do LBG!!! but I think he had some fun playing with Paul!

Had another Eagles dream last night. I was seeing them in concert in a very small venue, about the size of a college lecture hall. My seat was in the back, but since the show did not appear to be sold out, I started seat-hopping and got to the front during the opening act.

I have no idea who the opening act was, but during the guy's performance, water started cascading down from an apparent broken pipe above and to the side of the stage. The opening act kept playing, but from where I was (near the stage on the same side), I heard a round of cursing from backstage in a voice I recognized as Glenn's. He hurried out with a mop and a bucket and was yelling at people to get it fixed because the audience was getting wet.

After that was settled, the Eagles started their set. There was nothing that stood out about it (other than OMG, it's the EAGLES!) until midway through. Then Glenn came out and started narrating a film about how this venue was built especially for this show. It was previously an open hillside in the capital city of New Hampshire. Part of the film looked like it was shot from a camera inside the car as he was driving really fast around this undeveloped hillside. The car was bouncing around and flying over ditches, spewing dirt from spinning tires, and I was thinking, "Wow! He must be a really awesome driver to be able to do this and not get stuck." It was like an episode of the Dukes of Hazzard. Or maybe Top Gear, which my family has been watching a lot lately.

When the film was done, Glenn called me up onstage and asked if I thought I could drive that car, which was parked backstage out of sight of the rest of the audience. The car looked like my first car, which was rear-wheel drive and always fishtailed horribly. But because I was used to it and have driven in snow so I know how to handle a skid, I said, "Um, I think I can."

Glenn replied, "Great. Let's go." Off we went and I realized that he wanted me to drive in that field the same way he had been driving. As I climbed into the driver's seat and he got in on the passenger side, I got really nervous because I didn't want to look like an idiot if I didn't live up to his expectations. That's when I woke up. Very strange.

Sounds like a great dream to me!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Awesome dream, WE!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Wow, that was quite a dream, Windeagle! All I can say is, if Glenn had got into a car next to me, I would not have been thinking about driving!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

WE--sounds as if you have the same kind of dreams as Soda does.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    WE--sounds as if you have the same kind of dreams as Soda does.
    Not very often, usually. I seem to be on a roll lately.