Page 110 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1935

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Nice! I'm picturing it now...I want a dream like that!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Wow. Just... wow.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by Henley Honey View Post
    we could expect to hear songs like: Doolin Dalton. They play the music and Glenn rides into the frame, shirtless, on a brown horse. It was the Desperado, long haired, mustached Glenn.
    He had a rawhide string headband and the little brown cigarette, chaps and boots. He had a dark tan and really defined ab muscles.
    O.M.G.!

I am speechless! That's what I call a dream! And I want one too!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

WOW HH. That was some dream! Give me a piece of it!!!

Can I have what she had for supper last night.......?
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

WOW, I want in on that dream too!! I had a Glenn dream the other night but, I couldn't remember it the next morning. I'm sure that it was no where near as hot as your's, HH !
    Now, as I'm typing this, I am remembering a tiny bit of the dream. All of a sudden NFA era Glenn was standing in front of me & I leaned toward him & gave him a kiss on the lips. I remember thinking that he might be offended ,but he seemed pleased. That's all I recall. HH, maybe your dream will trigger another one for me tonight.

That dream doesn't sound too bad either, GL! Please add any more details as they come to you.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    That dream doesn't sound too bad either, GL! Please add any more details as they come to you.
    Will do, Soda, but I am hoping for an even better one tonight!

No dreams last night

I had the strangest dream last night about Don Henley.

I was at knocking on his front door. Apparently I had some kind of appointment with him. There was no answer. There was a little dog there, a little shiatsu or something like that, I’m not sure what kind it was. He was barking at me. I looked through a glass panel & saw him jumping up & down, barking like crazy. I knocked some more, but still no answer. I tried the door & it was open, so I walked into the entranceway. . I called out “Hello, is anyone here” No answer.

I was going to leave, thinking Don must have forgotten about our appointment, & went someplace. The dog kept barking at me & jumping & twirling around in circles. He was trying to tell me something. He went to the living room area, so I followed him in. There was Don, on the couch. I thought he was sleeping, & I didn’t think I should disturb him, but the dog kept barking & looking at me & jumping & twirling around. I went over to Don & called his name.. he wasn’t responding. Then I started to think something was wrong with him. I touched his shoulder & shook him a little, calling his name. Nothing. I could see that he was breathing, but he looked really out of it, like maybe he was unconscious. The dog kept barking. I felt his pulse & he had a pulse, but it seemed weak. I was a little scared. I looked around for the phone & found one in the kitchen. I called 911, & told them I found Don Henley & I thought he may be unconscious & to send an ambulance…I went back over to him & tried again to wake him up. I was just talking to him..slapping his hand.

After what seemed like forever, but it was maybe 5 minutes, Don opened his eyes. I was sitting very close to him, like leaning over him, right in his face, watching him breathing.

He was startled & he jerked awake. He says, “Who are you?” I told him my name & that we had an appointment. I asked if he was ok. He said he took some medication & it knocked him out, but he was very groggy. I told him that I called for an ambulance. He was still really out of it. He said, “You just saved my life” I said, “Your dog was telling something was wrong”.
    The little dog jumped up on Don’s chest & licked his face. It was so cute. Then the EMTs came to the door & I woke up.

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

I would have done "mouth-to-mouth" just to be on the safe side.