Page 139 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1935

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Not really sure what I dreamed about last night, when I woke this morning I was determined to remember it. Of course I then forgot it, but I do remember a few small pieces and one of them was Eagle-related. For some unknown reason, I was talking to Glenn and was showing him something on my phone. I said, "I have the ESPN app set to alert me when one of my teams score." Perfectly seriously he said, "It never goes off, does it?" I gave him a dark look which made him go into peals of laughter.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

oh VA that Glenn is so hysterical isn't he?!...now if it were my teams it would be true!!!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Oh my, what a dream! I'd love to be driving across the country with Glenn! I don't care who we're looking for! Sorry Kay!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

I dream about Glenn constantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMMM no matter what I dream about, it always includes Glenn. I love it!!!!!!!!!! I would drive with Glenn anywhere he wanted to go. If only my dreams were true. LOL I really want to meet him.

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

I had a frustrating dream last night. The guys had scheduled a few DVD signings around the country for the release of the DVD to stores, and Glenn was doing one right here in Northern Virginia. I went to the store in Fair Lakes and got in line. It moved slowly and finally I was only about third in line. I was so excited that I was about to meet him! Over and above the shallowness of how great he looks, he is a man I have a huge amount of respect for, and the honor of being able to meet him had me nearly dysfunctional. The people in front of me moved and I spotted the store employees who also served as 'bouncers' and/or security. They were wearing the blue polo-style shirts of Best Buy employees, and the store I walked into in my dream is where a huge Barnes & Nobles currently sits. The mismatch made the dream end just as I was next in line.

Good grief. I can't even manage to meet the man in a dream?
    VK

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Drats, VA! Talk about life not being fair ... I guess that applies to dreams too!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

It was still far better than the other dreams I had last night (they weren't Eagle-related).
    VK

Aw man! Better luck next dream!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

oh VA you've got to go back to bed and finish this!

Here's Part 1 of a dream I had a while back:

I'm walking beside a parking lot and I see Don Henley with three strangers, two guys and a girl, next to a old shabby-looking car. I say "Hey, Don" as I pass like we're buddies and he smiles and says hi but appears nervous. They get in the car and I wish I was going with them. Like magic one of the guys opens the door and pulls me in but he's really rough about it and doesn't ask.

I'm surprised but I still thinks it's cool because I'm riding with Don Henley, who is in the backseat with me and the guy who pulled me in the car. I look over at him and smile but at this point he looks terrified! Suddenly I realize these men are kidnappers!

For a second I think it's cool to be kidnapped with Don, but these guys look scary so I decide it would be much cooler to ESCAPE with Don!

Suddenly a water bottle is my hand. I squirt the bad guy next to me in the face and this completely immobilizes him (dream magic lol). "Let's take the front seat!" I yell to Don, and somehow we are both able to jump into the front seat and throw the bad guys out. At this point we're going in crazy circles around the apparently very big and empty parking lot. As soon as we throw the bad guys out they disappear and it's just Don and me.

We park the car. Don is smiling broadly. "That was fun!" he says. "Yeah!" I agree. I hope we can kind of hang out now for a while, but he starts to walk away. I see a box on the ground as he walks by. "Hey, is that your box?" I ask him.

"No, it's your box of contact lenses that you ordered the other day, " he says, laughing. I'm mortified. "of course!" I say and quickly walk over to them and pick them up. He starts to walk away and I'm left feeling stupid, but then he looks over his shoulder and says "Come on." I scramble to follow him.

Part 2 involves both Don and Glenn and is not fit to post on a Sunday. lol

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten