Page 143 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1935

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Weird, but very cool, JCL.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Wow, Johnny, that's one of those head-scratching dreams.

I had a weird dream myself that included the guys. I dreamed that I wasn't going to the concert in Pittsburgh with my sister, but with a bunch of people here on The Border that I've gone to concerts with in the past. There was a lot of talk of the venue wanting our guys to reschedule the concert because it was needed for a hockey game that night. Unless a catastrophe happens, there will be no hockey in July, but that didn't stop my imagination. Our guys said there was no room in the schedule to schedule for a different night, so off we went to the concert. We get to the arena and much to our surprise, there was a hockey game that night and not the concert! Needless to say I was extremely happy to find that our concert tickets were valid for the game. None of the others were happy at all. HH informed me she'd have to cheer for the Rangers. Then, as dreams will do, suddenly her DH was there and suddenly the team we were playing was the Chicago Blackhawks and he wanted to bet $100 that his Blackhawks would win. Zelda was lamenting the fact that her Sabres weren't playing, and Dreamer and Soda were just speechless at first, then kept talking, while the puck was in play, about who they could call to complain about this. They showed a picture of Glenn and Joe on the big screen, they were there watching, but we couldn't figure out where they were sitting.

I'm guessing that since I watched my Pens play a close game right before going to bed is why I had this strange dream.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Border Desperado RebeccaLovesEagles's Avatar

Cool dreams guys but zelba there is no such thing as a bad timmy show lol

K.. my newest dream is very weird

I was with the guys in a haunted mansion. We were having a great time until real ghosts came out and kept separating us. The guys disappeared into a secret passage way and I was looking for them. I found a hidden room filled with eagles memorabilia including every members autobiography. I quickly but them all in my bag so they wouldn't get stolen by the ghost. (Yes I know its dumb but if the ghosts stole my guys; they weren't getting my books. I'm aware I might need help ) The ghosts started coming for me and i ran. Glenn and Don H grabbed me and pulled me into a secret safe room. Glenn hugged me hello and I woke up

You know you have some delicious bugs here about on the Mississippi... Extra Protein thank you very much!!!!-Don Henley- At the St. Louis, MO concert June 2010.

you're right RLE about no bad Timmy concerts

loved your dream...aren't the guys wonderful?...they saved you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    Wow, Johnny, that's one of those head-scratching dreams.

I had a weird dream myself that included the guys. I dreamed that I wasn't going to the concert in Pittsburgh with my sister, but with a bunch of people here on The Border that I've gone to concerts with in the past. There was a lot of talk of the venue wanting our guys to reschedule the concert because it was needed for a hockey game that night. Unless a catastrophe happens, there will be no hockey in July, but that didn't stop my imagination. Our guys said there was no room in the schedule to schedule for a different night, so off we went to the concert. We get to the arena and much to our surprise, there was a hockey game that night and not the concert! Needless to say I was extremely happy to find that our concert tickets were valid for the game. None of the others were happy at all. HH informed me she'd have to cheer for the Rangers. Then, as dreams will do, suddenly her DH was there and suddenly the team we were playing was the Chicago Blackhawks and he wanted to bet $100 that his Blackhawks would win. Zelda was lamenting the fact that her Sabres weren't playing, and Dreamer and Soda were just speechless at first, then kept talking, while the puck was in play, about who they could call to complain about this. They showed a picture of Glenn and Joe on the big screen, they were there watching, but we couldn't figure out where they were sitting.

I'm guessing that since I watched my Pens play a close game right before going to bed is why I had this strange dream.
    oh VA that is a great dream...but I wouldn't be mad 'cause my Sabres weren't playing...I'd be mad 'cause the Eagles weren't playing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    oh VA that is a great dream...but I wouldn't be mad 'cause my Sabres weren't playing...I'd be mad 'cause the Eagles weren't playing!!!
    Actually, I would be, too, but I guess I had hockey on my brain. Maybe I should put on a few Eagles CDs before going to sleep tonight, see if it turns out differently!
    VK

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaLovesEagles View Post
    Cool dreams guys but zelba there is no such thing as a bad timmy show lol

K.. my newest dream is very weird

I was with the guys in a haunted mansion. We were having a great time until real ghosts came out and kept separating us. The guys disappeared into a secret passage way and I was looking for them. I found a hidden room filled with eagles memorabilia including every members autobiography. I quickly but them all in my bag so they wouldn't get stolen by the ghost. (Yes I know its dumb but if the ghosts stole my guys; they weren't getting my books. I'm aware I might need help ) The ghosts started coming for me and i ran. Glenn and Don H grabbed me and pulled me into a secret safe room. Glenn hugged me hello and I woke up
    Yeah, I always wake up before the good parts, too! I guess last night was the night for weird dreams!
    VK

after watching both the farewell tour and the history of the Eagles last night I dreamed I was being sung to by both Randy and Timothy B. Randy was in his Peaceful Easy feeling look and mustache and Timothy B had his chin growth (sexyyyy) Timmy was singing Love will keep us Alive and Randy was singing Trying to love again. It is like they were using songs to get me to choose them. I woke up before I could make a choice...dang dogs.

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

LOL very interesting dream SC!!!!!!! MMMM sucks you woke up before you could choose.

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

I love this thread.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.