Page 144 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1935

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Border Desperado RebeccaLovesEagles's Avatar

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by sad-cafe View Post
    after watching both the farewell tour and the history of the Eagles last night I dreamed I was being sung to by both Randy and Timothy B. Randy was in his Peaceful Easy feeling look and mustache and Timothy B had his chin growth (sexyyyy) Timmy was singing Love will keep us Alive and Randy was singing Trying to love again. It is like they were using songs to get me to choose them. I woke up before I could make a choice...dang dogs.
    Have you made up your mind now that your awake? Who was the best seducer? LOL

I love this thread to PM All the guys get their fair amount of time in our dreams even if sometimes we are left wondering about ourselves when we wake up

I wonder if the guys realize the amount of action they are still getting LOL

You know you have some delicious bugs here about on the Mississippi... Extra Protein thank you very much!!!!-Don Henley- At the St. Louis, MO concert June 2010.

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

LOL I'm with you on that for sure. I think they know what they are doing to us!!!!!!! I mean they are so perfect anyways!!!!! LOL. I give Glenn my fair share of action in my dreams!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. I just wish that the dreams become realities in so many ways I so agree PM, this thread is too awesome.

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawman13 View Post
    LOL very interesting dream SC!!!!!!! MMMM sucks you woke up before you could choose.
    Maybe it is a good thing I didn't have to choose. Would not want to break the other's heart.

I agree with you!!!!!! MMM both of those songs are amazing!!! It would be hard picking between those two. Both of them are pretty damn hot too.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawman13 View Post
    I agree with you!!!!!! MMM both of those songs are amazing!!! It would be hard picking between those two. Both of them are pretty damn hot too.
    oh yea

well...not really a choice at all to me......but sounds like a great dream!!

Stuck on the Border Grey Sadler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sad-cafe View Post
    Maybe it is a good thing I didn't have to choose. Would not want to break the other's heart.
    You could keep Tim and send Randy to the rest of us Meisnettes...we'd take care of him!!

they are both pretty sexy

I agree with that, but I will take Randy for sure!!!!!!!!!! MMMMM sexy!!!!!!!!

Border Desperado RebeccaLovesEagles's Avatar

BTW fellow borders- I beg for forgiveness if my dream has you acting in anyway out of the ordinary, I have a fever

My dreams have officially turned on me. I have the flu and my dreams reflected the fact that nothing is going my way.

I dreamed I was sitting at a bar/restaurant near closing time waiting for a bunch of my Border friends to show up. In my head, Nancy/Soda was giving me a birthday party even though my b-day isn't until Sept. and was bringing along all my Border friends I met at the T. B. Schmit solo concert in Chicago. While I sat waiting, in walks Joe and Glenn. Since I was the only one in there and Joe had to get something in the back room, Glenn came over to talk me. We were talking nicely about my birthday for a few minutes when my party finally arrives (Willie (TimothyBFan), Kath (timfan), Evelyn (luvthelighthouse), and Cathy (Prettymaid,).

As they sit down, Glenn scoots over right next to me and continues whispering to me. No one is at all surprised Glenn is there. I wonder where Soda is but then she walks in. Glen and I were in the middle of discussing something to do with current education standards (romantic huh) when Soda walks in. Glen sees her and is instantly in love. He won't stop starring at her legs. Soda sits down and joins the conversation. Glenn moves over tight next to her and starts fawning on everything she said, which isn't much considering she seems to be the only one who is shy. Soda finally starts talking about her view of educational standards and Glenn takes her side and pretends I don't exist while touching soda hair. I decide that I shouldn't get in the way of their relationship and start talking to the rest of my party. Kath offers me a hug and says my B-day will get better.

Suddenly I hear a crash from the back room and remember Joe is there. He runs out and tells me to get in here. Prettymaid is so shocked that she falls of her chair, while I run back to see what else can possibly be going wrong. He says my surprise isn't working. I'm thinking if he pulls out a chain saw, I am so running away. Instead he grabs on to me and pulls out a small metal item. He keeps clicking it and suddenly 6 inches of flame shoot out of it. I try to jump away but he holds on and says this will be cool. We walk out to the table and my cake is sitting there. Everyone starts singing and he lights my candles with the flame thrower. I sit down, blow out my candles and start cutting the cake.

Meanwhile Joe is showing PM how to use the flame thrower and Glenn is discussing dating plans with Soda and starting to makeout. I am thinking it might be in my interest to leave before the building burns down when Willie, Kath, and Evelyn says I can't leave without opening my presents. Not wanting to be rude I open my awesome presents. The last one I open was from Glenn and Joe. It was a universal backstage passes. Any show I go to, I can get in and watch from backstage. I was so excited I jumped up from my chair, waking me up.

I was so bummed that the tickets was gone when I woke up

You know you have some delicious bugs here about on the Mississippi... Extra Protein thank you very much!!!!-Don Henley- At the St. Louis, MO concert June 2010.