Page 15 of 194 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

and I thought my dreams were bad

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Once again Soda, your dreams are a great source of amuzement!! hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    until I realize, I don't know how to play the guitar I'm wearing. Nobody seems to notice, though, because there are so many guitarists playing and everyone is concentrating on their part. I pretend to strum and I keep singing harmony on "Hotel California."
    (with the possibility of incurring the wrath of all the Don fans out there...)
    You must have been taking Don's place in your dream *ducking and hiding from the flying tomatos* IM just kidding... You know I love Don...*G* (you should have turned it over and played drums on the back!)

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Then I woke up before my brain melted.
    Damn time space continuum ~ Doesn't recognize the dream world boundaries!

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    (with the possibility of incurring the wrath of all the Don fans out there...)
    You must have been taking Don's place in your dream *ducking and hiding from the flying tomatos* IM just kidding... You know I love Don...*G* (you should have turned it over and played drums on the back!)
    Come over 'ere and say that!!!!

Just kidding. I love him, but we all have, uh, weaker areas... Thanks for exposing your unconscious to us, Soda!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Aha! The typical "I do this all the time but suddenly have forgotten how and am panicking" dream! (i have them all the time!)
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

I've had 'em before too, PM! The weird thing about this one was that in real life, I've never known how to play the guitar in the first place, much less forgotten it! lol

And ticky - lol! That didn't occur to me.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

What a dream Soda--I was practically rolling on the ground reading it! I sometimes wish I would have dreams like that--how entertaining!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

I actually had an Eagles dream early this morning. LOL I'll see what I can remember of it....it was a little weird. lol

The guys were doing an outdoor show and they were in the middle of the concert (or so I thought). I had a picture of each individual Eagle and a stack of those new Sharpie pens and was all set to run to the small fence that separated the crowd from the guys and beg for an autograph. Well somehow a huge gust of wind came up and I went running out in the field behind the guys to retrieve my pictures, only to find they had never blown away. Don't ask me....apparently I was crazy. Anyway, I hear Glenn saying thank you and I realize the concert is ending. I break a record for speed as I run back to get my pictures. They're walking by the fence and I go running up and say "Don! Glenn! Would you sign these for me?" (I have no idea why I left out Joe and Tim....but Tim gets his glory later ). Don turns to me as he's walking with a disgusted look on his face and says "Do you have any idea how sickening it gets to hear that all the time?" and both him and Glenn just kept walking. So I hear someone saying wait they're going around the side of the building! So apparently I get the bright idea that I know exactly where they are heading! Being the speedy character that I am (well...in the dream anyway) I'm where I want to be in an instant. I'm standing underneath this little overhang and there's a little path where vehicles can come to drop people off or pick them up. I'm bummed at first because I don't see ANYONE.....not even fans. Well suddenly Tim comes RUNNING around the corner just as this little van/truck pulls up. It looks like one of those little milk trucks or ice cream trucks. Odd. Anyway.....after I pick my jaw up off the floor I say Tim! Would you sign this for me please? "Certainly!" he says and graciously takes the photo and my sharpie pen and signs it. "So you're a fan of these little things eh?" He asks. "Yeah they're pretty cool" I say." We chat for a couple more minutes and I say "Timothy I just want to thank you for being so gracious and patient. It really means the world to me. Don doesn't realize how much a single word can tear someone down. But I've never seen you be rude or mean to anyone and I have a lot of respect for you for that." "aww well thank you" he says and gives me a hug before he says he has to run. And he hops in the little milk van and the driver screeches away! As if all that wasn't weird enough........I suddenly hear people yelling "HERE THEY COME, HERE THEY COME!" And I go running to find this black SUV that's longer than most driving down the road. We all go running to stand by the side and suddenly.....the SUV starts moving into the air! It flies away as I see Don and Glenn looking out the window smirking.

Don't ask me to explain it

Well, I am glad Don and Glenn are never that rude in real life

Wow, intense dream Maleah! At least Tim was nice.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Desperado

Maleah, you had me cracking up with the thought of Timothy making his exit in an ice cream/milk truck! And I'm sure glad that Don and Glenn aren't really like that in person.