Page 153 of 194 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1935

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

oh Lou...what a great dream...you really do need to continue it...Do you really believe those guys are "harmless"?...

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    Especially the kiss on the cheek part. The first one.
    Yep, and you didn't even have to belt out a tune to get it!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    oh Lou...what a great dream...you really do need to continue it...Do you really believe those guys are "harmless"?...
    Nope! But I'm willing to go along for the ride...

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

me neither...but I'm with you!!! (actually I'd be disappointed if they were harmless)

Soda & Troub - Very detailed and exciting dreams Thanks for sharing! Umm ... I haven't had any dreams of the Eagles yet

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    Especially the kiss on the cheek part. The first one.

Well of course some of us can speak from experience.......

I had a rather sweet Glenn dream on Saturday night! Funny thing was Lou and I had been chatting on Whatsapp and she had said I needed to dream about Glenn that night.....

Anything to oblige Troub.......

So anyway, in the early nineties I was working in University College Dublin where I had done my primary degree in the Services department. One of our jobs was in helping run conferences/ events etc. That is the background to the dream

..... So I'm at work one Saturday and my boss ( a guy) comes over to me and says 'did you hear Glenn Frey is doing a bit of promotional work here today for his new song. I think it's a Christmas one. You like him, don't you? You might as well go out and see it'. Suddenly I'm outside in the grounds and there's a kind of platform and Glenn is there singing. He's wearing a black t- shirt and jeans and his hair is wavy like in HFO. he's playing a Takamine that he has signed himself across the bottom of it. I think 'its true - mine IS exactly like it'. I watch him sing and then he wraps up and thanks everyone, walking through a small group of us and shaking a few hands. He shakes mine, then holds onto it a few seconds longer and says 'thanks for coming here, I really appreciate it'. I'm thinking 'doesn't he know I work here.... I'm in uniform'. Anyway he is lead off......

Suddenly I'm in a room and I'm looking out over the area and I see that his guitar is still out there and it's leaning against an amplifier. It's dull and cold out and I think 'I'd better rescue Glenn s guitar before it rains. I go out and take the guitar but I have no idea where he is. So I try to put it in my locker to keep it safe but it won't fit. A few minutes later a security man stops me and says 'hey that's Glenn's guitar - he'll be looking for it'. He has an American accent so I'm pretty sure he is with Glenn . I respond 'oh good, I've been trying to get it to him'. The guy seems really surprised that I wanted to give it back and I think 'OMG - he thought I was going to try to keep the guitar'
    Anyŵay he says to me 'well he's in the restaurant - I'll bring you over so you can give it back to him.' (I don't think he trusted me at all lol).

We go up to the iron stairwell of the restaurant and I ask the guy 'do you think Glenn will be annoyed that I have his guitar'. He says back 'well don't expect him to write a song about you, but I guess he'll be pretty pleased you found it for him'.

He brings me over to a reserved section of the restaurant and sure enough Glenn and a few guys are standing around. He comes over to me smiling to take the guitar and I feel relieved, he can't be annoyed with me if he is smiling........ I wonder will I be able to talk to him for a few minutes....

Then I woke up!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Good one GA! "Don't expect him to write a song about you"...love it!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

I was just about to quote the same part, PM! LOL! I love it, Lis. I can't ever imagine Glenn being annoyed by a pretty woman bringing back his guitar...

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Nice dream!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    Well of course some of us can speak from experience.......

I had a rather sweet Glenn dream on Saturday night! Funny thing was Lou and I had been chatting on Whatsapp and she had said I needed to dream about Glenn that night.....

Anything to oblige Troub.......

So anyway, in the early nineties I was working in University College Dublin where I had done my primary degree in the Services department. One of our jobs was in helping run conferences/ events etc. That is the background to the dream

..... So I'm at work one Saturday and my boss ( a guy) comes over to me and says 'did you hear Glenn Frey is doing a bit of promotional work here today for his new song. I think it's a Christmas one. You like him, don't you? You might as well go out and see it'. Suddenly I'm outside in the grounds and there's a kind of platform and Glenn is there singing. He's wearing a black t- shirt and jeans and his hair is wavy like in HFO. he's playing a Takamine that he has signed himself across the bottom of it. I think 'its true - mine IS exactly like it'. I watch him sing and then he wraps up and thanks everyone, walking through a small group of us and shaking a few hands. He shakes mine, then holds onto it a few seconds longer and says 'thanks for coming here, I really appreciate it'. I'm thinking 'doesn't he know I work here.... I'm in uniform'. Anyway he is lead off......

Suddenly I'm in a room and I'm looking out over the area and I see that his guitar is still out there and it's leaning against an amplifier. It's dull and cold out and I think 'I'd better rescue Glenn s guitar before it rains. I go out and take the guitar but I have no idea where he is. So I try to put it in my locker to keep it safe but it won't fit. A few minutes later a security man stops me and says 'hey that's Glenn's guitar - he'll be looking for it'. He has an American accent so I'm pretty sure he is with Glenn . I respond 'oh good, I've been trying to get it to him'. The guy seems really surprised that I wanted to give it back and I think 'OMG - he thought I was going to try to keep the guitar'
    Anyŵay he says to me 'well he's in the restaurant - I'll bring you over so you can give it back to him.' (I don't think he trusted me at all lol).

We go up to the iron stairwell of the restaurant and I ask the guy 'do you think Glenn will be annoyed that I have his guitar'. He says back 'well don't expect him to write a song about you, but I guess he'll be pretty pleased you found it for him'.

He brings me over to a reserved section of the restaurant and sure enough Glenn and a few guys are standing around. He comes over to me smiling to take the guitar and I feel relieved, he can't be annoyed with me if he is smiling........ I wonder will I be able to talk to him for a few minutes....

Then I woke up!!
    Well done for getting 'thanks for coming' into it!