Page 164 of 194 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1935

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

I had one of those frustrating dreams last night. My hubby & I were about to leave for an Eagles' concert so I told him not to forget his ticket. We were driving (don't know where the concert was) & we had just enough time to get there. We had driven a fair distance & all of a sudden I realized that I didn't have my ticket! There wasn't time to go back & I was freaking out! I was wracking my brain to figure out how I could get in! Then I remembered that they were electronic tickets & I could print mine again. I was momentarily relieved until I realized that I would have to print it from my iPhone. Where would I find a printer in a strange city, especially one that could print from an iPhone? I was still frantic when I woke up. I hope that this isn't a sign of things to come in November when I go to Montreal to see them!

Border Desperado SoaringRockyMountainWay's Avatar

I had a dream last night about the Eagles, it was the scariest and the best dream at the same time.
    I dreamt that I was trail riding my horse in the woods and we got lost. Then we rode right into an Eagles concert. I sat in a front of row seat! There was this creepy guy sitting next to me. He was mumbling to himself that he was going to kill the Eagles. He pulled a knife out of his pocket and he was about to lunge on them so I tackled him and pinned him down. Then he stabbed me in the gut with his knife and the security guard took him. The Eagles jumped off the stage and Don called the ambulance. The nurse said I was losing too much blood and I would die if I didn't get blood quickly. Apparently, in the dream I was A+ and so was Glenn. He said he would give me blood so he got in the ambulance with me. I realized he was next to me and I started getting really excited and he told me to stay calm because they were doing the transfusion. The rest of the Eagles came to the hospital and thanked me for saving their lives. Then they gave me free back stage passes for life!

Border Desperado SoaringRockyMountainWay's Avatar

Sorry about the random smiley face, that was an accident. I just joined an hour ago.

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SoaringRockyMountainWay View Post
    Sorry about the random smiley face, that was an accident. I just joined an hour ago.
    That's ok SRMW - I would put a smiley face on that dream too - getting back stage passes for life!

AND WELCOME!!! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Oh my GL - I would be freaking out too! Hope you have a nice dream tonight to make up for that nightmare.

Quite a wide range of dreams here - interesting stuff!

GL - I think yours is probably just a stress dream. I have dreams like that before I get tickets sometimes!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I'm not really worried about it being on omen.

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

Loving those dreams, but Ann, that would've been so scary! Wekcome SRMW!

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Welcome SRMW! Freaky dream, but good ending!

GL, when I do remember my dreams, they're usually like yours. I've either forgotten where something is, forgotten how to do something, or I've forgotten to get dressed.

Troub, your dream was so cute, if not a little weird! Lol! Maybe the boat reference came from my latest Mad Lib...
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    GL, when I do remember my dreams, they're usually like yours. I've either forgotten where something is, forgotten how to do something, or I've forgotten to get dressed.
    Well I ain't gonna try to analyze what this means under any circumstances!

Wow! This has been a busy little thread over the last week or so. Very interesting dreams and makes me wonder why so many Borderers are dreaming of the guys lately - does it have anything to do with all the recent HS&G pictures and videos?

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016