Page 167 of 194 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1935

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Very interesting and funny dreams, guys! Zelda, we definitely don't let Timothy know about your dream, LOL
    Lately I had some short and very confused dreams of our boys and I can't remember anything of them ...

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)

Had a very short and stupid dream some nights ago *-* In my dream I had to learn by heart and memorize perfectly all of the songs (lyrics and chords) of the HOTE tour setlist because I was going to sing and play with the Eagles in a concert, LOL Unfortunately I can't play any instruments ... and I like singing but I'm not very good at it

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

CC - that's what is so wonderful about dreams! In them we can do ANYTHING! I bet you would have sung beautifully!! I wonder what instrument you would have played.

Short but sweet!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Great dream CC! I would love to back the Eagles. I can play a little (not as good as Austin) but don't get me to sing either!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

CC's dream must have influenced me...because I had a dream I was playing clarinet in a backing band for the Eagles...I don't think I played any notes right the whole time...because all I could think is that we were all going to get to meet them after the concert...that's all I remember...

Stuck on the Border

I had one last night. It was weird. I love travelling & often have surrealistic dreams about cities, usually London & Los Angeles, where the sights are laid out on a sort of timeline & I have to navigate my way from start to finish. I always enjoy these dreams but of course they set off my insatable wanderlust.

Last night I dreamed about my home town, Newcastle, of all places, since I loathe the place & couldn't wait to leave it. I was with Joe & my daughter & we were going to a party. We were down at the harbourside. I said to them 'all we have to do is get back to Hunter St (the main street) so we can catch a bus to the party'. It should have been straightforward; you just cross the railway line. But I kept getting lost. I could see Joe looking more & more impatient & we were running out of time. It seemed to be a comment that I couldn't get anything right even when I should have known what I was doing. Joe obviously couldn't help me as he didn't know where he was & Rosalind hadn't been there (which is true; I have never taken her there).

Love these dreams!

I think the water in Rhodes affected me in a strange way because while I was over there, I dreamt like crazy! I had two kind of hot Eagles dreams... but they featured Glenn and Joe. (Oops.) I wish I'd been able to post them here at the time - details have been lost in the haze now - but I do remember that Glenn was extremely confident and mischievous, trying to get me into trouble, and Joe was angsty and vulnerable and riding around a Greek town at night on a motorbike!

I also had a dream while on holiday about having coffee with James Taylor in a small cafe in Lindos, which I mentioned in his thread... Don't know what kind of potion was in the Greek water, but I want some more!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

You should have bottled that Greek water Troub & brought some home with you!

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

I had a brief dream just before I woke up this morning. I was on ticketmaster checking for new tour dates and when the page popped up it showed tour dates and cities and after each listing it had initials. HFO, OTB, LROOE, etc.
    It took me a second, but I realized they were changing things up and would perform different shows at different venues. I was freaking out because I was like -- I WANT TO SEE THEM ALL!!!! Then I woke up and immediately checked ticketmaster "just in case". No such luck.