Page 182 of 194 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1935

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

I had a dream about Don this afternoon. It was another dream from the HFO era. So I was Don's little helper. I help carry parts of his drums to another room. Security was giving me a hard time. They wouldn't let go backstage. I told him I was helping Don. Of course I went around him. That's all I remember.

I woke up from the dream with The Heat is On was playing on tv. Beverly Hills Cops was coming on when I woke up. Talk about timing.

I have the weirdest dream last night. I was pregnant(nope. Its not one of the guys) and I went to my first Eagles concert. It was like a theater, but it was an outdoor theater. Half of the place had a roof and half of it you can see the sky. So I was at the last row of the middle section. I can't remember the first song that was played. So on the next song, Glenn decided to walk and run through the audience shaking people's hands. So I was excited. So when he came to me, he told me and four other people to come with him. He took us to the front row. That was soo cool. They started playing the original version of Heartache Tonight. The dream got really weird. The guys was turning a circle with other people I've never seen before. Randy was singing Take It To The Limit.

Then later, Joe was by himself. He was singing some strange song I've never heard of and it definitely wasn't one of his songs. It sounded like an old 40s song. He also went into the audience. When he came to me, he shook my hand and gave me a kiss. As he was asking me where I was from, I woke up. Actually. My alarm was about to go off. That was a weird. The guys looked like how they look today.

It was a very interesting dream.

Interesting stuff!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

that was fun in a weird way

Border Desperado SoaringRockyMountainWay's Avatar

I had a dream with Glenn in it last night. Apparently I was in California( I've never been there before) and it was a really bright day. I was walking down a sidewalk and Glenn walks around the corner. He looked the way he did from HFO and he looked super cool with his sunglasses on. I said "Hi Glenn! What's up?" He said "I'm just walking. You wanna join me?" I said yes and we strolled the streets. All of a sudden he took off running and I said "Glenn wait up! Wait up!" But he kept on running. He stopped far ahead of me and smiled at me. Then I woke up.
    People talking about us they got nothing else to do. When it all comes down we will still come through in the long run.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Love these dreams, shun and SRMW - fun reading even when they are strange, especially for folks like me who never seem to dream or, at least, don't remember them if I do.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I had a dream last week, and I kept meaning to write it down but I kept putting it off, and now I think I've forgotten about half of it, dang it!!! It was good, too!!!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

the other night, my hubby wanted to get frisky. Since we have a 22 year old daughter still living with us, I always get subconscious so I play music. In our bedroom Bose, the CD Hotel California is in it so that is what we played. We went to sleep and I must have dreamed a lot but the only thing I remember is feeling like I was waking up and Timothy B is coming out of my shower with a towel around his waist and he is rubbing his wet hair with another towel. YUMMY

SC love your dream!

I had a dream last night...I was at a Def Leppard concert...It was a very small venue...and Joe was on stage playing with them!...I was sitting right in the front...and Joe came out into the audience..and came right over to me...I think because I was on the aisle seat...I remember saying "oh Joe I just love you"...and I put my arms around him and gave him a big hug...then I gave him a little kiss too...

Z That's cool

We watched a VH1 behind the Music about DL. They said that under the stage they had like 60 girls topless during the show. WOW