Page 21 of 194 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

I don't dream much and when I do, they are pretty tame compared to some people here, with the exception of the whole Jimmy Buffet one I had quite awhile back. That one was pretty strange.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

I don't remember dreams often, but when I do remember any they are never about the Eagles and I usually have been on "The Border", watching a video or listening to their music just before going to bed. Sometimes I even take my iPod to bed with me and fall asleep listening to them. I don't know what more I can do .

I don't normally have weird or crazy dreams either but every now and then one just pops out of nowhere and doesn't make ANY sense at all. lol Like that one I had a while ago with Timmy in the milk truck. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GlennLover View Post
    I don't remember dreams often, but when I do remember any they are never about the Eagles and I usually have been on "The Border", watching a video or listening to their music just before going to bed. Sometimes I even take my iPod to bed with me and fall asleep listening to them. I don't know what more I can do .
    I don't dream alot or just don't remember most of them by the time I wake up. When I do dream it's usually repetitive. It would be nice if this were a new trend for my night time slumber.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I admire your dedication, GL! Maybe we can combine your ipod idea with PM's Eagles dream elixir idea and come up with some magic potion!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Great idea, Dreamer! Surely that would work!

My dream from last night:

I sat with my family and friends in the garden but it was not our but he looked like PM's!
    When I heard quiet music, I turned and saw our guys in the rear garden and playing guitar.
    They played all my favorite songs! Then Glenn winked at me and said this song is just for you!
    Unfortunately I do not know what song because at this moment I woke up, damned!
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)

Sounds like a great start, Koala. Shame you woke up before you got to the really good stuff!

I had a dream last night about Lisa (GA) and myself flying out to Florida to see the guys in concert. I can't remember too much, except that it was a nightmare journey and, at one point, we found ourselves in a small, dingy town somewhere during a layover, anxious about making it to the venue in time. Carla (Stars) was there too, although she was blonde with large hoop earrings - I've seen a picture of her, so I know she looks nothing like my dream! lol. Anyway, we made it to the venue in time and Lisa and I were up dancing at the front, right in front of Glenn. He kept giving her LOADS of attention, and everytime he smiled or winked at her, she'd grab my arm and scream. (Probably not too far from reality!) That's about all I can remember - but it gave me a chuckle when I woke up.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

No Lou! Remember, it actually happened! (I wish...... )
    What a dream!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Koala View Post
    My dream from last night:

I sat with my family and friends in the garden but it was not our but he looked like PM's!
    When I heard quiet music, I turned and saw our guys in the rear garden and playing guitar.
    They played all my favorite songs! Then Glenn winked at me and said this song is just for you!

Unfortunately I do not know what song because at this moment I woke up, damned!
    Yes Koala, it's true. The guys flew back here for one night and set up in my secret garden and played some songs --- NOW I AM DREAMING!!!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.