Page 25 of 194 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Glad you were entertained, guys, by my bizarre dream. I swear, when that tall, thin red-haired woman slapped me on the back, I was genuinely in fear of my life! I think somewhere along the way I forgot I was in a soap opera! lol

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

I love it. You dont need TV or movies, Soda, you have your dreams! they're well worth syndicating. I have a new tag line. "Im far too famous." as in...

"Mommy, will you make me a hot dog?"
    "I'm sorry dear, Im far too famous."

LOL!!!!!!

Seems to be we should pool our dreams into a published collection of short stories. Would make for some entertaining reading.
    I just need a little downtime.........

OK guys, seems like Texas is inspiring me. I had another Eagle dream last night - this one featuring Mr. Henley.

In my dream, I was at this small country western club - and it had hay on the floor. I was surrounded by people; it was hugely crowded. Two people were on the dance floor, a black-haired guy and a brown-haired girl, behind podiums answering questions, like a game show. For each question they got right, they got a pitcher of beer. First person to get five pitchers won. I was rooting for the guy, because the girl was already up to four pitchers and he was missing every question - he had nothing.

Then, Don Henley walked in. I thought, "I wonder who he's rooting for?" The girl started missing questions and the guy started catching up, until they were tied. Then, suddenly, Don called an end to it and said he wanted to perform.

Suddenly his backing band appeared behind him and he was hit with a spotlight. I saw that he was wearing a pilot's uniform, but instead of being white with blue stripes it was silver with black stripes. I was amazed, and I thought, "I'd better remember all of this because I'm gonna have to be telling everybody about it afterwards!" He played "I Will Not Go Quietly" and he was really rocking out; his microphone was on a stand but he was tilting the stand all around and looking absolutely fierce.

Suddenly I found myself behind a concession stand serving beers, popcorn, soda (lol) etc. He walked up, now wearing plaid. "Hello!" I cried. I pulled out a beer. "Here you go. I'm so glad you came over!"

He took the beer and replied, "You're such a ladder-climber. I couldn't avoid you even if I wanted to."

"Sure you could," I said. "You didn't have to come over here, after all. Now use that mouth to say nice things."

"I never say mean things," he said defensively.

"Oh, come on, sure you do and you know it," I said. "But you say nice things a lot, too. So be nice."

He rolled his eyes, but said, "OK. I'll tell you what. I'll smile at you." Then he looked right into my eyes and smiled this lazy smile that made him look very sexy.

"Yes, that's great!" I said excitedly. "Thanks!" He just shook his head, chuckling, and left with his beer.

I thought, "Ladder-climber? What's that supposed to mean??" I woke up still wondering, lol.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Nancy, Your dreams are awesome! You are so lucky, I haven't had a Don dream in weeks

Soda, your dreams never fail to give me a good laugh. I like that your dreams are so detailed. Whenever I read these things, I see it in my head as if i'm watching a movie.
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Now use that mouth to say nice things."

~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Wow Nancy those dreams are fantastic, and so detailed...... Mine only tend to be of very short duration, though I do end up waking with a smile on my face and a lovely warm fuzzy feeling........

The girls are right. You should publish these1
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

But Soda if you publish your dreams are you going to have to change the names to protect the not so innocent.

Oh God, please let me be a fly on the wall when someone tells Don to "use that mouth to say nice things" You have the best dreams, Soda!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--