Page 45 of 194 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Yes I know How dirty of him, I haven't had a dream about him since
    Oh they tell me there is a place over younder cool water running through the burning sand until we learn to love one another we will never reach the promised land. Hole In The World 2001

I'm still waiting to have a dream about him !

There must be something in the water, because I had another dream about Don last night! Again, there was a lot to it, but basically I was involved with a local charity (I'm pretty sure it was the Samaritans) and Don was supporting it. He came to do a speech in our town hall. He was in a tuxedo and he was totally charming! I was only a couple of rows back and so I kept getting some eye contact with him. The audience mainly consisted of retired military people and young volunteer groups like the brownies. Anyway, the speech was really funny, he was just strolling around the stage, hand in his trouser pocket, with a mic, and the whole place was in love with him. At one point, he made a joke and winked at me. There was about four or five girls over to the left of the audience, on my row, who were obviously BIG Don fans. They were all dolled up and fluttering their eyelashes at him the whole time. They must have followed him everywhere, because they kept making very loud comments during his speech, like "OMG he's so sexy!" and "That's what he said in Dallas, remember?!" Embarrassing! Anyway, they saw him wink at me and proceeded to make very loud speculations about who I was and that I must have been a complete slut!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Ha! They were just that Don was taken with you instead of them!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

lol Troub! Drink some more of that water - and pass it along to me!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

So Lou-how many drugs you been doing while you are sick?
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    So Lou-how many drugs you been doing while you are sick?
    Not enough! I just hope, now that I'm back at work, and in 'the real world', that my Don dreams don't dry up!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

I liked it Troub, but it was funny too

I had a dream about Don, I was wanting him to go with me somewhere, and I was pulling him, and he was like leave me alone, I'm not going right now, and we were in front of a bunch of people, at some fancy dinner. Then I woke up.
    Oh they tell me there is a place over younder cool water running through the burning sand until we learn to love one another we will never reach the promised land. Hole In The World 2001

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

I actually had a Joe dream last night. I dont remember a lot of it, but what I do remember was pretty cool. I was back in school and I was in a group that brought lecturers and performers to the school (I actually really was back then *G*). Somehow, we'd gotten Joe to be an on going speaker/demonstrator for the music department and performing arts. It must have been something that had been going on for a while because no one was freaking out or overly excited. I was in charge of his schedule and we had become close friends. The most I can remember is when I'd see him in the hall, he'd give me a hug and he's kiss my cheek when we parted. Otherwise the dream was a jumble of going to class and typical school stuff. I do remember Joe had to wear costumes to some of the lectures and some of the costumes were pretty outrageous. (The school I went to was in Ashland, Oregon, the home of the Oregon Shakespearean Festival and we were pretty used to seeing people running around in full Shakespearean Regalia. Im assuming thats where the whole costume idea comes from.)

Cute ticky! But I wanna know if Joe showed up in tights for the Shakespeare festival!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten