Page 52 of 194 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Ooh! Nice! I wish that happened in real life! Except Cathy and I would be like "Um, Willie, could you convince Tim to let us in too?" lol

Weirdly, I also had a dream last night but since it wasn't nearly as exciting as Willie's (sigh) I'll wait a bit to post it.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Ooh! Nice! I wish that happened in real life! Except Cathy and I would be like "Um, Willie, could you convince Tim to let us in too?" lol
    Sorry about that--I guess you can come in also, but don't be trying to rub his back!

It was so vivid---I could see that bar, the music room, the bench, everything so well, exactly as it was when we were there.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Dang it - why don't I ever remember any dreams!!!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Me either! Great dream Willie!

I did have a dream the night before last, but the only part I remember is waking up trying to scream. Somehow, I don't think any of the guys were involved.....or, hmmmmmm........ maybe they were!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Maleah--remember how your heart was racing? So was mine but for a completely different reason!!
    LOL! I WISH my heart was racing because I had a dream like yours! lol

Ooh, cute dream, Willie!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Here's my comparatively mundane dream. It involves Perfect Little Sister (Lissa).

In my dream, we're pulling up to the mall parking lot and we think we see Glenn going in, but we're not sure. We hurry into the mall looking around at the various stores. Suddenly, we hear "Soul Searchin'" playing and we see that there is a black church meeting in one of the stores in the mall and Glenn is leading them in song! "Well, that's surprising," I say.

We move along to a clothing store catty-corner to the church-store and start looking at clothes. Suddenly Glenn walks into the store wearing his Pebble Beach gear and starts looking at clothes a couple racks over. He doesn't recognize us. "I thought this was a store for girls," I say.

"Maybe he's buying presents," Lissa says. We just watch him. He sees us and comes over to us. "Does this look good?" He says and holds up a pink T-shirt.

Then suddenly we are all waiting in line at a Panera's in the food court, holding bags. Apparently we are done shopping. "This place overcharges for soup," I pout. "We should've gone to Chick-fil-A."

Then the dream changes and Lissa and I are in an empty gymnasium with the bleachers pushed back playing Parcheesi on the floor of a basketball court. "I wish we had four players," I say, then I get up and go to the bathroom. It's nasty in there and afterward, as I leave the bathroom, I run into Glenn. "Believe me, you don't want to go in there, Glenn. It's gross," I say, then add, "Are any of the other guys with you? We need four for Parcheesi."

"I'll get Tim," Glenn replies and smiles. "I love that game!"

I smile back. This is going to be awesome! I think. We'll chit-chat as we play and after I beat them a few times, I'll let them win so they don't feel bad. It'll be fun for everyone!

Then I wake up feeling all happy. Finally, a dream that ends well!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Funny! Soda, you must be quite good at Parcheesie!

I HAD A DREAM WITH THE EAGLES! Or at least one Eagle!

It's very weird though! First of all, there was an earthquake at our home. (I guess these recent Haiti and Chile ones are bothering me in my subconscious.) I saw our house move back and forth on it's foundation but no damage. Next thing I know I have gotten tickets to an Eagles concert in a small, old theater. I'm a bit disappointed because I'm in the center of row 7 which is behind a pit area where there are lots of people. Don comes up on stage dressed in a strawberry ice cream colored shirt and jacket and looks very hot, as in HFO days. (Can you imagine?) He is signing autographs for those up front and I am bummed. I had brought the One of These Nights album with me and can't get up there for him to sign it.

Then I woke up!

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

I find it very funny that you go right from a hurricane into the concert "scene", with no apparent connection to the 2. Let me finish it and give it a happy ending since you said you never get Eagles dreams....Don comes into the audience since you can't get to him and seeks you out because he sees you waving your albums for him to sign.

BTW- are you sure it wasn't Glenn instead of Don in that strawberry ice cream colored shirt?
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Very nice, TBF! Thank you!

It's funny, Don being in the pink. It was very vivid. Remember that pink jacket that Glenn has? It was that color or maybe a bit brighter. I would love to see Don in pink!