Page 54 of 194 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Good grief! There must be something with the way the planets are aligned, coz I had a dream two nights ago, as well. I seldom dream must less dream about Eagles!

You are all having such sweet innocent dreams. I believe I will keep the details of my dream to myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly View Post
    You are all having such sweet innocent dreams. I believe I will keep the details of my dream to myself!

Oh no you don't - spill it!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Okay so heres the second dream I had that night. I'm not in this dream and it's set sometime in the mid-seventies whenever Don and Glenn were living together. Oh and none of the guys had shirts on. Anyway onto the dream. For some reason Glenn is hiding Don's shoes from him after he goes to bed. This goes on for about a week. Don then decides that he wants to get back at Glenn so he calls Randy. Randy comes up with a plan and he recruits Bernie and Nick St. Nicholas.(For anyone who doesn't know, Nick St. Nicholas is one of the guys in the World Classic Rockers with Randy. That's really the only reason I can think of that he would be in this dream.) Anyway they go to Don and Glenn's house at night and Randy goes in through Don's window and gets under Don's bed to wait for Glenn. Bernie's outside the window just hanging out(he doesn't really have a big role in the dream he was just there). So Don pretends to go to sleep and Glenn comes in to take his shoes. Randy grabs Glenn's ankles and he jumps. Don laughs and then jumps out the window. Glenn chases him around the front of the house and Randy and Bernie go to Randy's truck. Don gets back inside first and locks Glenn out. Then Nick St. Nicholas jumped out of some bushes and sprayed Glenn with a water gun. He then jumped into the bed of Randy's truck and that's where the dream ended.

I think this is my first Eagles dream featuring Timothy. Here goes...

My friend Christi and I were in some kind of store that seemed similar to Walmart. We were just walking around and we started hearing people talking about a concert somewhere in the store and that the artist would be arriving soon. We were all really curious and then a store employee came up and told us that it would be Timothy. Christi and I rushed to where the concert would be held and we immediately reserved our spots right up front. The odd thing is that there was no stage. It was just a mic stand and a few speakers behind it with about 2 dozen chairs set up in a big open space in the back of the store. I remember being so excited and nervous (but a good nervous) about being so close. I mean, our seats were so close that we could reach out and touch the mic stand. A few more people came in and once all of the seats were filled up Timothy came out. Everybody stood up and clapped as he walked out and waved at all of us. I was shocked to see that he was walking up to everybody to shake their hand and thank them for coming. I was expecting him to just play a few songs and then leave. I remember leaning over to Christi and telling her "I'm so nervous I don't know what to say. I should've brought my camera. Oh no!!! I forgot my Long Run album for him to sign." Christi said "Just be cool. Watch me and do what I do and you'll be just fine." I took a deep breath and said "Okay, I think I can do this." Timothy worked his way down the line and finally got to Christi and I was so nervous that I couldn't hear what she was saying to him but I could see her smiling big as she was talking to him and when I could finally hear I heard Timothy say "That's so sweet of you. Thank you. I'm so glad you could be here." My jaw dropped. What the heck did she say to him? What am i going to say to him now? What do I do? I kept telling myself "Be cool, Jessica. Just be cool." When Timothy came up to me and said "Hello" I had things in my head that I wanted to say like "I'm such a huge fan" "I love your work" "Expando is such a brilliant album" but all I could say was "Hi, my name is Jessica." Timothy thanked me for coming and I think he could tell that I was nervous and was about to move on but at the last second I asked him if I could have a hug. He smiled all cute and said "Of course you can." If there was such a thing as a really great hug then I would say that that hug from Timothy was a really great hug . I wish I could remember the small but intimate concert but I must've woken up after that because I don't remember what happened next.

I got a double dose of Timothy in my dreams last night because I had another dream about him only this time me and Christi had actual tickets to Timothy's concert and it was at an outdoor venue. We had second row seats and we were supposed to be meeting up with Nancy and Willie. I believe our seats were right next to them. I was really excited about this concert but it seemed like so many obstacles were trying to keep me away from being there. First, me and Christi got lost trying to find the venue then when we finally found it we couldn't find a place to park. When we finally found a spot we had to park what seemed like a mile away. There was some kind of festival going on outside the venue and as we were trying to push our way through the crowd of people we got separated. I looked all around me for Christi but I could barely see a thing through the sea of people. We were already running late and Christi had the tickets. I searched and searched for her and I was really starting to get frustrated. I could hear the concert going. The concert was already half over by the time I found Christi and that's right when I woke up.

Note to self: Map out all directions for the road trip and I will be the one to hold on to the tickets for the upcoming concerts.
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

Wow, two Tim dreams in one night! The first one is great but how frustrating for the second one. Oh well, I'm sure Willie and I gave you a great play-by-play of what you missed.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Not fair to have two dreams Jess when I can't even have one!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border

Well, I have one, but it was very surreal.

Soda was the curator of a multimedia exhibition devoted to Don's media appearances such as his Congress testimony, Walden, radio interviews. (I knew Soda organised it because the photo of her with Glenn was displayed as a big poster). You could wander around and access the material by pressing buttons. I was wandering through wondering if Soda would magically appear so that I would meet her. I thought at one stage Don himself was somewhere to be seen, but as always, nothing happened and everything was out of reach.

And I suspect it was Don and not Glenn because there was more to work with on a wider variety of subjects.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Jess-sorry you missed Timothy! It was great! Nancy & I really enjoyed it!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo View Post
    Note to self: Map out all directions for the road trip and I will be the one to hold on to the tickets for the upcoming concerts.
    I think Lou might have something to say about that!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Yup. I'm afraid the responsibility of getting the front row tix is in my hands. Let's hope I remember that photo ID...

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--