Page 57 of 194 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Sounds like a sweet dream. Hopefully it was a quiet night, and it would be alright if you could go on sleeping.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

, Soda!

Very cute!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    ...not much of a dream.
    Are you kidding me? I'd take that dream in a heartbeat!!!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

That was a cool dream Willie.

And I actually finally had a dream about Glenn that I remember. Maybe my recent appearance in one of Soda's dreams inspired me.

It was very short, and I don't even want to begin to try to analyze the meaning, but here it is ...

All I remember is that I was in Glenn's house and it looked just like it did in the "hooker" book. Glenn was also dressed exactly the same way that he was in the book. Now, I don't know how I know this since there are no such details in the book, but I just know it. Glenn and I were talking about our lives, and he poured us both a glass of wine. I was sitting on a bar stool sipping my wine, and he was standing close to me and leaning against the bar. I think things were about to get 'interesting', when out of nowhere several members of my family appear walking into the room. They are all psyched to play a game of charades. Call me silly, but I told them I didn't want to play.

Then, I woke up.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Awwww! Just when things were getting good! Now why wouldn't you want to play a fun game of Charades with your family?

LOL! Talk about rotten timing! (Have you forgiven them yet?)

Aw, man! They could have at least waited until he'd done the whole "Scarlett O'Hara" swooped-up-into-the-arms thing!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Soda, I don't think I need to tell you that I am loving your sig!

So I had an odd, short Eagles dream last night I thought was worth sharing. Like Dreamer's, I have no idea what it meant (or what precipitated it)...

In the dream Rhonda and I and a third person (no idea who it was) are headed to the Portland Eagles concert but its not at the Rose Garden. Instead its at an auditorium that has an old style proscenium stage that's huge and many rows of theater seats going way up almost to the rafters. The three of us find our seats and I immediately excuse myself to go use the restroom but I know that its really just an excuse to sneak backstage. I find my way into the backstage area and suddenly there is Glenn and he rushes over to me and grabs my hand and gives me a quick hug and says "I am so glad to see you're here!" Then he smiles and says "Looks like we are going to have a great turnout tonight. And of course I am going to need you to get me that statistical report as usual" Then he squeezes my hand again and says "See you after the show" and turns around and disappears through a door. I go rushing to another part of the backstage where a whole group of people are frantically arranging flowers. I go up to one of them (who I know is the stage manager named Todd) and tell him "Glenn wants me to get him the stat report". Todd says, "well the keys to the cabinet are right here but this is a different system then you used in Sacramento and San Jose". And I reply "well that is the only system I have ever used so how do I get the report"? Todd gets angry and starts throwing flowers and yelling about how he "has to do everything". I try to tell him I will give it a try but he is too angry and frantic and won't give me the keys now. Then I realize the concert is starting so I leave the backstage and head out front. As I come out the side door I see these tall rows of bleachers (they are the movable kind that flatten against the wall to open up floor room) and they are pushed flat against the wall except for the very top row where a whole bunch of random people I know are sitting. I climb up to the top to say hi. I am talking to everyone and as I look down towards the floor I see that at the base of the bleachers are huge piles of some kind of soft plush material. Suddenly I realize I am sitting on this very narrow ledge and just as my friend Andee warns me to "be careful so you don't fall off" I lose my balance and fall into this fluffy stuff. When I see that no one has really noticed my fall I decide to just lay there because its so comfy and listen to the concert. The next thing I know its morning and I realize I fell asleep and missed the end of the concert and that Rhonda left without me. I look over and there are a group of bald people chanting and praying and suddenly my phone rings. I answer it and its Rhonda and she wants to know what happened and where I am. I tell her I fell asleep at the concert with a group of Hare Krishna's but not to worry that I still have my hair and I'm not wearing orange robes.

And then I really woke up...