Page 58 of 194 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Love it! I hope your statistical report includes the Hare Krishnas!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Yep WT - that one is a little 'weird'. Hope Todd got that 'stat' report to Glenn to CYA.

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Aw, man! They could have at least waited until he'd done the whole "Scarlett O'Hara" swooped-up-into-the-arms thing!
    Seriously! So much for "a command performance of the highest caliber"!

I mean I love my family and all, but like Troub said, sometimes their timing just sucks! And GH, my family never wants to play Charades. I think it was all a ploy or maybe they were just trying to be protective. They just didn't want me to sell my soul (or whatever) to this man for one-night fling! But, no matter what their reasons were, 'Hell No', I haven't forgiven them.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

LOL Cami! This thread is so funny.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Cami- I was rolling on the floor while reading this dream. I really lost it when you fell off the ledge and decided to stay there to listen to the concert. Hysterical!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

LOL Cami! I love that dream!! But I would never leave you at the concert with a bunch of Hari Krishnas or let you sleep through the concert *G* I am a little peeved you didnt take me WITH you back stage!! *G* hehehehe (get those stats and tell Todd to take a flying leap)

I love this thread too!

Dreamer, if I were you my first charade for my family to guess would be "Get Out Of My Dream!"

And Cami, by the time I got to the Hare Krishna part I was laughing so hard I was crying!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Well, sounds like what's been on your mind due to recent events was shuffled into an Eagles dream! Sorry that you missed out on R&B.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I think it's so funny that many of you have dreams with Borderers you've never met in them!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

I NEVER have dreams with the Eagles so I was surprised to wake up and realized I had been transported to a new level of unconsciousness during the night. It's very disjointed and even now makes absolutely no sense.

I was in a bar/club I'm familiar with back in Boston and there isn't anyone there except my roommate (don't know why because he isn't a fan), the bartender (who is a friend of mine and, yes, a bartender in real life), and a couple of waitresses...otherwise the place is totally deserted. I look around and see a set of double doors that appear to lead to the kitchen so I walk thru and find myself instead in a backstage area where there is lots of commotion. I look around and see all of these familiar faces...Graham Nash, Blind Boys of Alabama, Van Dyke Parks, Hank Linderman, Kid Rock and Dwight Yoakam...and then I spy Timothy off to the side!

I start to walk in his direction when I feel someone grab my arm and I turn to see Jean at my side. She says, "Thank goodness, you're here! I don't know which outfit I'm suppose to wear and can't figure out how to do my hair and makeup!" So I ask what she's talking about and she replies that "the girls" couldn't make it and she has to sing backup for the show. As she is leading me toward a rack of dresses I look over my shoulder to see Timothy putting on (are you ready for THIS) a PINK tux jacket with his black jeans and white (tail untucked) shirt -- and then he simply fades from sight as if he is a mirage!

I woke up at that point and was really ticked! So I got up for a few minutes, got a drink of water and shook it off, climbed back in bed and thought I wouldn't remember any of it this morning as I went back to sleep. Next thing I know I'm back in the bar/club and everyone is yelling at me to 'hurry up' because it's time for the show to start! I run thru the double-doors again and find myself ON STAGE next to Jean. We sing backup on a couple of songs and otherwise just hang back and enjoy the rest of the show. Timothy sings tons of his solo work, a few Eagles songs and some Poco and finally announces that he has one last song to do then he has to go. I lean over and ask Jean, "Do you have any idea how many women envy you being married to Timothy?" She gets this totally startled look on her face and replies, "Have you been living in a cave? We got divorced a long time ago." Now it's MY turn to be startled but I don't have time to respond because Timothy is starting his last song -- "Tell Me What You Dream -- and dedicating it to ME! Then I woke up again and couldn't get back to sleep.

NOTE TO SELF: Repeat everything from yesterday exactly as you did it -- where you went, what you ate, etc. -- in an effort to repeat the dream process!
    I just need a little downtime.........

Ok, after a long time I had again a eagles dream ! It is a little bit confusing!
    This must be come from the painkillers!
    I was with friends in a Restaurant, it is a mexican Restaurant, I drink a Tequila Sunrise and a Desperados Beer, it is Beer with Tequilla! (This beer really called DESPERADOS, you can buy it here but I have not tried it yet)
    We had a great evening with a lot of fun!
    Suddenly the door opened and Glenn, Don, Joe and Tim come in! They went to a waiter and asked him something, the waiter pointed to our table and the 4 came to us. Glenn said "We have heard you are a big fan of us“, and sat down next to me. Joe, Don and Tim took chairs and also sat down to us. Then we talked a whole time, I can‘t remember what it was. After some time Don said“ we still have a surprise for you“, and the four stood up and sang for me No More Walks In The Wood (no idea why this song).
    Suddenly we were all no longer in the restaurant but in my home, everybody was wearing pajamas and we all sat in front of the television and looked F1. Then the guys always told something to each Songs. After this we went to sleep. Then I woke up.
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)