Page 59 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Well we had a thread about the guys and what kind of underwear they wear, maybe we should start one and imagine what kind of pajamas they all wear!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I had a dream the other night about Jackson Browne! I figure he's nearly an Eagle, so I'm putting it here.

I was walking through a park with someone else, (have no clue who) and met JB and a couple others (don't remember them either!) Anyway, we stopped and talked a minute and I asked JB if he would go home with me and sign my Saturate Before Using album. He said he would and off we went. I just remember being so happy and then I woke up!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Sounds good to me!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Isn't it amazing how emotional dreams can be and how real they can seem? Have you ever had a dream in which somebody you know (like your S.O.) does something to make you mad and when you wake up you're still mad at them?
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Yep! I had a dream last night, in which I was trying on clothes in a motel room. I put on a top and my tight white jeans (that I wore to the Eagles). I asked Jess for her opinion and she said 'Oh, I love the top, it's so pretty.' I had started to smile and then she added; 'But the jeans look like sh*t.' I was so upset, because in my dream (and in reality) I'd worn them to the show! I told her when I woke up and she was like 'Um... Sorry?' LOL.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Yes! That's exactly what I'm talking about! Lol!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    I asked JB if he would go home with me and sign my Saturate Before Using album.
    Likely story!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Last night I dreamed my first Eagles dream in a long time-I think it was due to gazing at all those beautiful San Jose photos!!
    In the dream I was standing right by the stage, waiting for the show to begin. It was dark in the venue, but I could see that Joe was standing right in front of me. I called out to him, and he came to the edge of the stage and shook my hand! I thought, "what the heck, I'll see if Glenn will shake hands too". So somehow, I moved down a bit to where Glenn was standing, and called him over. He also shook my hand. Then I heard a child's voice and Glenn suddenly left the stage. He came back with Otis, and settled him in a little chair on the floor, to the right of the stage. Suddenly, I was standing right behind his chair. Otis turned his head and looked at me. Then he said to Glenn, "What's she doing there?" Glenn looked at me and smiled, and I said, "I just ended up here".
    Strange dream, but very nice!
    Note: Otis looked younger than he is now-he looked to be about 4 years old.

Lou - don't worry - those pants looked great!

Stars - at least you got a couple handshakes.

I also had a dream last night, but it was only Eagles-related, and thus not really that interesting. Still, I thought I'd post it.

In the dream, I was a really poor high school student with abusive parents who couldn't afford textbooks and I was ashamed to go to class. For some reason I went to the book store anyway and, knowing I couldn't afford books, just walked pass them and went to look at a large advertisement covering the wall. It showed images of the members of Fleetwood Mac. I thought, "That's cool, but where is a poster with the Eagles?"

As I was looking, Irving Azoff (!) walks up with the stack of textbooks that I needed and hands them to me with a smile. I was so grateful and gushed "What a generous man you are! Thank you so much... I can go to school now.... This will change my life..." I want to put down the books and hug him but he seems embarrassed by my display and doesn't reply, so I figure maybe he's one of those people that doesn't like to be hugged and I resist the urge to do so, lol.

One of my teachers walks up and says "He buys textbooks for poor students all the time. He is a great man." I woke up with all these warm and fuzzy feelings towards Azoff. Weird! I have no idea where that dream came from. (This dream especially makes no sense because public schools provide you with textbooks!)

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Cool dreams everyone.

And I was glad to see Irving was 'the good guy' for once. I'd bet he has a really good side that we don't get to see. I mean he did a lot of work for those kids to help raise money for the House of Blues Haiti benefit. But I digress ...

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016