Page 63 of 194 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

I was going to edit my post one more time, but I decided against it--too much fine print at the bottom...I should have previewed before the upload!
    I was thinking that the story line in the dream is almost like the story in the song lyric "Hotel California," from reading through the first paragraph to the ending.
    Isn't that strange?
    Maybe it's from song influence; from listening to "Hotel California" and dreaming it all up differently.
    Do you think that at the end the two reunited singers are in an old MGM movie studio singing voice dubs for a movie soundtrack?
    Last edited by Lisa; 06-27-2010 at 08:13 PM.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

For 2 nights in a row now I have had an Eagley dream. I can't remember the night before last but just remember it was about the Eagles, everything very vague and not making sense and couldn't piece it together.

But this morning I went back to bed after Larry left for work and I remember this one.

I was at an "Eagles Convention". I was standing outside this building that had a big sign about the Eagles Convention and I was the first one in line and remember thinking how lucky I was as I kept watching people get in line behind me and was surprised at how many people were there.

Then someone opened the door and we were let in to this big wide room with tables across the back and above each table had a name of an Eagle or someone in the backing band. Behind the tables stood each Eagle or musician right below the banners that stated their name. They were all selling their solo cds, shirts, posters all kinds of memoribilia with only their pictures or whatever on them. But I noticed as I walked in a table in the center the had a banner that read Eagles above it and Irving was standing behind the table selling all the Eagles cds and stuff. He was holding a wad of cash and smoking a cigar! I just shook my head and headed over to Timothy's table.

When I had almost gotten to his table, I just stopped and got real nervous and had to talk myself into going up to the table and talking to him. I was trying to decide what to buy because I already had all the cds and stuff but wanted to buy something so I wouldn't make him mad or I wouldn't look silly! When I walked up, he said hi and asked what he could do for me. I remember it stunned me but I told him I wasn't sure yet but that I was a huge fan and sure I'd find something. He told me he didn't expect me to really buy anything because he knew I already had all this stuff. I was shocked and was just getting ready to ask him how he knew, when the phone rang and woke me up. It was Larry telling me he couldn't find his wallet and asking me to look for it. Darn husband interferring with my Timmy time! Just so no one worries, I found his wallet on top of the frig!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Darn Larry! No telling what he may have interrupted!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

I met some friends at one of my favorite restaurants last night, and they had copies of some of the articles from the Chicago papers about the Eagles Chicago concert for me, so of course I had to speak about my fun time at the show, my friends all know how long I can go on about joe, so when their eyes start to glaze over, I try to stop lol. I rarely remember dreams, so it must have been the chemical stew of cold medicine, italian food and a couple of white russians that inspired me early this morning.
    It seemed so real. I was at a restaurant table with friends (guess I'm not too imaginative) and my phone chimed that I had a video message. I open my phone, and it turns into a big screen, kinda ipad size and it's a pic of Joe waving at me. The video starts, and he's bouncing around in a bleacher seat, like the pics from the Lakers games. He's got on a hoodie w/ the hood up, and it had these bright strings that kept spinning around on their own (wth?). he keeps smiling, waving and jumping around. Then the camera backs out and Timothy's beside him grinning a big beautiful smile and blowing kisses. Then audio starts and they're both saying "Hi-Hi Deb, sorry we missed you We love you" It was nice! I must have spoken or laughed, 'cause my dog came up and starting licking my chin and I woke up. It was short, but fun. And unfortunately at 4:30 am and I couldn't get back to sleep, the things I go thru for these guys...
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5084/5316660629_4a27633c34.jpg
    Good morning my ...
    ~Deb~

Love both these dreams! I wanna go to an Eagles convention or have a big-screen phone where I can see Eagles waving at me!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Great dreams!
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Willie and Deb - those are awesome. However, Larry needs to come home and look for his own damn wallet in the future!!!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I'm a bit sad that I haven't had any Eagles related dreams lately. It's been quite a while actually. Maybe since I mentioned it something will spark deep within my thoughts and they'll make an appearance in my dreams tonight. I'm off to be real soon so I've got my fingers crossed.
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

You're right Peek, this thread has dried up majorly. Okay all you dreamers, I want you to vow to eat an apple tonight before bedtime! They say that sometimes brings on dreams.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Right, I'm off to the shop to buy some Granny Smiths!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--