Page 133 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1474

Thread: Joe in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Default Re: Joe in the Press/Blogs/etc.

So I just watched the episode.... It wasn't that bad but had cringy moments of Schaffer not knowing James Gang history or funk 49 and Rocky Mountain Way chronology..smh...🙆 but still a good watch. I mean it's Joe!! I recommend it.

I finally watched it as well. Paul definitely sounded clueless on a lot of his questions and I was always told never waste interview questions on factoids you could easily look up ("So, uh, where were you born? Where did you go to high school?"), but at least he didn't say "So Joe tell us the story about the chainsaw" which is SO FREAKING TIRESOME at this point and he has to tell it on every other interview he does, lol. I like the musically oriented interviews.

It was obvious that there were a couple songs Paul wanted to play with Joe, and those were the songs he knew, and the rest of Joe's catalog outside of his big hits was pretty much inconsequential to him. And even the hits he had learned he had not bothered to familiarize himself with the context of. So yeah, pretty shoddy.

Hearing them play together was interesting, but Joe really threw Paul during "Life in the Fast Lane" when he wanted to play a segment of the song that apparently Paul hadn't planned on doing and so Joe was having to call out the chords and I don't think Paul ever really caught up, lol.

Props to Paul for devoting a whole half hour to Joe, though, and giving him the lavish praise he deserves.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Ya....it has to be a drag being famous and people ask the same questions over and over like come on people. I love hearing the backstory to songs and in depth music stuff being a guitar player myself. I can't wait for the Brian Johnson one.....

Poor Joe and his family, what’s wrong with people?!?

https://theblast.com/c/joe-walsh-the...cy-los-angeles

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Wow! This is so scary - this man is deranged. According to the complaint Lucy filed, this is not an isolated incident. This man seems to have been stalking her for some time. At least right now, he is being held in jail on a $50,000 bond pending his court date. Hopefully, he will stay there or be committed for mental treatment.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Woah - so freaky and scary. Yes, he definitely sounds like someone with a mental health problem, not just an overzealous fan. Stalking Joe so he can present him with a plaque depicting The Last Supper?! What the heck?!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

So bizarre. Definite mental issues. Scary

The Life on the Road w/ Brian Johnson featuring Joe is this Sunday!!! 🙌🏻😎😃
    http://www.axs.tv/originals/alotr-joe-walsh/

So I watched Life on the Road w/ Brian Johnson. It was fun! Joe was relaxed and it’s a good watch, definitely recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by KingWalsh View Post
    So I watched Life on the Road w/ Brian Johnson. It was fun! Joe was relaxed and it’s a good watch, definitely recommend.
    I enjoyed it, too, KW. Joe seemed relaxed, although Brian seemed to have this nervous laughter (when Joe wasn't being funny). Maybe he's just one of those people who habitually do that. Joe should have HIS own show!
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."