I know all of us who went to see the Eagles during the first part of this tour enjoyed every moment of the concerts, and some of you probably wouldn't change a thing about the shows. However, now that they are embarking on the second leg of the tour, I started thinking about what two things I would change, if I had the power to do so!
The first thing I would do, is add some Glenn solo songs! When I went to the show in Washington, I went in not knowing the set list. When I left, I remember being disappointed that Glenn didn't perform any of his solo material. If I could, I would add "Part of Me, Part of You", "Lover's Moon", and "You Belong to the City".
The second thing I would change is their clothing! I would get them out of the business suits, and into more informal attire, such as what they wore in HFO, F1, or Christchurch. I know some fans enjoy the suits, but I could never warm up to them. I particularly like to see Glenn in his black T shirt, and Don in his denim or flannel shirt.
Anyway, that's what I would change, if I could! What would you all change?