Default Re: Charlotte, N. C.

Here are some pictures of the show:

Out on the Border

Unhappy Re: Charlotte, N. C.

Sad day in Charlotte, NC

I'm sure it was a great show for the majority that had adequate sound. We (party of four) had the misfortune to have tickets in Upper Level (Section 210, Row S) and the sound was almost non-existent. We could carry on a conversation without raising our voice with two seats away from us or let’s say you could hear a whisper up there. We notified event staff (guest services) and we were told that all complaints received have been passed along to Eagles Production and they are working on it. We first complained around 8:30 pm (15 minutes into show) and nothing was any better by 10 pm so we left since apparently the problem could not be fixed. No refund offered or given ($90 dollar tickets).

It is a sad situation when you can’t go to a show and receive sound. Two people in our party had never seen the Eagles live and this may be there last tour for all we know. They were so disappointed as was I. I had seen the Eagle two times previously and they were exceptional. Hopefully other venues do not have the same problem.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Oh my f41, I'm so sorry the sound was so bad. Believe me, this is NOT the norm. I hope something is worked out for you.

And welcome to The Border! Take a look around. I'm sure you'll like us!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Great pics -Where are they from Stephanie? Love the close ups -but sad only one of Timothy.

DF- nice review. Sounds like he enjoyed it and also got his eyes opened a little bit about Mr. Walsh. I wonder if he had wanted to go or if Mom dragged him along.

At the risk of ticking someone off... The whole "comic relief" thing, I agree, is over used but Glenn really does crack me up. I love the silly jokes, tho overused, and even tho I knew they were coming each time, still looked forward to them and enjoyed the crowds reaction from those who hadn't heard them yet. I think the last review that used those wasn't trying to make fun of him or belittle his talents in anyway. I know we all take some of the things that are said over and over again personal, but we all also know that they are going to happen (you can't satisfy everyone) and, shall I say, are use to them by now. Hey, we are all guilty, including myself. You all remember how I went off several times about the "cadaverous" comment and it still sticks in my crawl.

Just MHO here folks!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Flashone - how terrible! I'm sorry to hear it. If the sound is a venue problem, perhaps you should approach them about a refund rather than the Eagles corp. You deserve your money back if you couldn't hear a thing!

Stephanie - thanks for posting those. The one of Glenn and Don is especially adorable.

As for the comments from reviewers - since Glenn tries so hard to make people laugh with his corny jokes, I hardly think he'd object to it being noted that he provided comic relief. It's not as if the reviewer said that was ALL he did. As for Don being called a "prima donna" - the reviewer did take that back, so...

Let's lighten up while we still can, folks!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Offtopic here, but I love your avatar Nancy

Thanks - I chose it because Glenn looks cold and that's what I am right now!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten