Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Facebook!

Out on the Border

Default Re: Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    You should do that. You never know what kind of sick people are out there.

In my case, it was someone who had a fixation on Glenn and transferred that onto me in a very negative way. She didn't approve of me, didn't feel I deserved any attention from Glenn, and felt compelled to punish me. She harassed me online and even wrote a letter to my parents telling them what an awful person I am. After that, I finally had to go to the police. Unfortunately since this person lives overseas they cannot prosecute her here. Thank goodness she does, or I imagine she'd be visiting Indiana to slash my tires.
    there are some bloody weirdos on these social networking sites like not long ago I had a gay lad with a major fetish for lads sweaty socks especially football socks and wanted me to send him my sweaty smelly football ones he even gave me his full home address to send them to, weird! :O

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by TakeMeToTheLimit View Post
    there are some bloody weirdos on these social networking sites like not long ago I had a gay lad with a major fetish for lads sweaty socks especially football socks and wanted me to send him my sweaty smelly football ones he even gave me his full home address to send them to, weird! :O
    I've been waiting for a chance to ask you since you joined. Do you support Middlesbrough?! My husband is from South Shields & supports Newcastle although his mother & brother support Sunderland (I support Liverpool).

Out on the Border

Talking Re: Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    I've been waiting for a chance to ask you since you joined. Do you support Middlesbrough?! My husband is from South Shields & supports Newcastle although his mother & brother support Sunderland (I support Liverpool).
    nah lol I love watching man utd but I support liverpool I have a thing for stevie g lol and lots of other players too that's the main reason I watch football rather than for the enjoyment of it

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

nah lol I love watching man utd but I support liverpool I have a thing for stevie g lol and lots of other players too that's the main reason I watch football rather than for the enjoyment of it

Me too!!

Stuck on the Border

Wow. It's nice to find a fellow Reds fan.

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    Wow. It's nice to find a fellow Reds fan.
    more a stevie g fan to be fair lol

Default FACEBOOK REQUEST

hi guys. I don't post much on here, but that doesn't mean I've left the forum. Many of you don't even know me, and vice versa. I had the pleasure of meeting some of you, and with that said, I prefer to keep in touch on facebook, so if you want, you can friend me, I'm posting the link below. I've made my settings for friend requests open to "everyone" and will probably set it back to friends of friends in about a month or so. I just find facebook the easiest way to communicate these days; this is not to say I won't come onto this awesome forum from time to time
    Hoping to catch the boys in Sept, NYC! Maddi

https://www.facebook.com/madelyn.schor

so often times it happens that we live our life in chains and we never even know we have the key.