Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruuuuce!

Default Re: Bruuuuce!

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    EV, all I can say is that you must be a damn good vet! Seriously, your client is very gracious to be doing this for you. And we'll be almost as excited as you are when you get to go backstage!
    :: buffs fingernails on jacket lapel:: Why of course I am, PM...that and very lucky...and her dog Landshark is the spittin' image of his name! All of those combined for once to find me the connection I've been waiting for all of my life!

EV, you will have the time of your life! I can't wait to hear all about it, and please do give him a big HUG from his Delaware fan-lol!

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    How amazing, evet! That is gonna be one awesome night. And hey, even if you do have to listen from backstage.... what a novel and exciting experience!!! Heck, I might even prefer it. You can seem 'em from the normal seats anytime!

"Family and friends section" would be very nice as well!
    I actually thought the same thing myself...if they would let us sit the whole night backstage, that would be neat. But, I'm thinkin' that's not very realistic. We'll see...
    BTW, I'm trying to figure out what your new Glenn av is singing. It looks like we should be able to figure it out, but I just can't. I really liked your av last week, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Stars View Post
    EV, you will have the time of your life! I can't wait to hear all about it, and please do give him a big HUG from his Delaware fan-lol!
    I'll be happy to hug him for everyone here, because it just means a longer hug for me, right?!

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesvet View Post
    I actually thought the same thing myself...if they would let us sit the whole night backstage, that would be neat. But, I'm thinkin' that's not very realistic. We'll see...
    BTW, I'm trying to figure out what your new Glenn av is singing. It looks like we should be able to figure it out, but I just can't. I really liked your av last week, too!

Soda can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the av is Doolin-Dalton from Don Kirshner's Rock Concert.

FP, you are good! How did you figure out it was "Doolin' Dalton"? Could you read his lips??

Stuck on the Border

I know that video very well, and that is my favourite part of the song.

Give the girl a cigar! You're right, FP. The lyrics to that segment are "but some just went stir-crazy, Lord, 'cause nothing..."

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

It's clear as day, now...though I wouldn't have guessed it on my own in a million years.

Hey Peekaboo and any others close to Tulsa, OK:

Bruce is releasing $20 tickets today, Monday 4/6 at noon at bokcenter.com to benefit the Eastern Oklahoma Food Bank. The show is tomorrow night.
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...