Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: Movies

Default Re: Movies

I finally watched Star Wars: The Last Jedi. I really liked it. The trailer definitely had you fooled in a few scenes, but I knew it wasn't true. Its sad we will never see Carrie Fisher again in this movie since she died last year. She did a great job.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Border Desperado The Disco Strangler's Avatar

Default Re: Movies

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I finally watched Star Wars: The Last Jedi. I really liked it. The trailer definitely had you fooled in a few scenes, but I knew it wasn't true. Its sad we will never see Carrie Fisher again in this movie since she died last year. She did a great job.
    I'm also behind in the Star Wars movies. I finally watched The Force Awakens. It was awesome. I really love the heroine Rhey.