Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles Mad Libs

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles Mad Libs

First I really want to apologize to Timothy for what this horrible reviewer said about him (not that he should be surprised!)

HOTEL CALIFORNIA

My company had sent me on a business trip and the hotel they put me up in was beautiful. It had cats and dogs, and the lobby had a sparkling cabinet hanging from the ceiling. They had turn down service, and a car had been left on my pillow.
    Now it was morning and I had some time before my meeting, so I skated out to the hall to get the complimentary newspaper. There wasn’t one at my door, but there was one by the door across the hall, and there was a sign hanging from the door that read ‘Do Not tear’. Thinking they’d never miss it, I reached down to pick up the paper and just as I grabbed it the door opened and there stood Timothy B Schmit!
    “Caught you”, he laughed and introduced himself. “You can have it as soon as I read last night’s review of our show. In fact, come on in and we can have some milk and read it together.”
    Stunned, I followed him into the room and he poured two cups and proceeded to read the review out loud.
    “Listen to this”, he said, “ ‘Timothy B Schmit was very scary, while the other three were amazing’. Can you believe that?”
    We laughed as he read the rest of the review, and noting the time I said goodbye, as I had a meeting to go to.
    He laughed and said “This is The Hotel California! You can run anytime you like, but you can never fall!”
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Coming Soon! More Eagles Mad Libs! Stay Tuned!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

OHH I can't wait for these!!! Love doing Mad Libs.

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Ok I am excited cant wait

This is a lot of fun, but only if you don't read the story before you write down your words.

Unfortunately for the guys on the board, this is geared more to the ladies. If I can ever come up with one that works for both, I'll be sure to post it.

I will post a list. Complete it with whatever comes to your mind. Write them down and keep it close by, because in a couple of day I will post a story with blanks in it. All you have to do is fill in the blanks. Be sure to post your story here!

To help, here's a little reminder:

A noun is a person, place or thing.
    Plural means more than one.
    An adjective describes a noun (pretty, soft, irritable).
    A verb describes what a noun is doing (run, fly, cook)

Okay, here goes...

1. Something you wear
    2. Plural noun
    3. Plural noun
    4. Adjective
    5. Your favorite Eagle
    6. Adjective
    7. Verb
    8. Noun
    9. Your favorite color
    10. Your favorite Eagle's first name ( same as above)
    11. Verb
    12. Plural noun
    13. Body part
    14. Plural noun
    ~ Cathy ~

SPOILER!!! Don't read the story before you've picked your words! See previous post.

HISTORY OF THE EAGLES

This was it. Finally, the night of my Eagles show had arrived. I sat down in my front row seat and looked around. There was a guy behind me wearing a ________ that said, 'I'm here for the ________'. The guitar techs were onstage making sure the _________ were __________.

Suddenly, I saw __________ walking toward me. My heart beat faster as he stopped in front of me and smiled. I was suddenly so _________ I thought I would ________! Without a word, he took my hand and put something small and round in it. It felt like a ________. I looked down and saw a 3E button! I gasped and turned a bright shade of _________.

"I didn't think you gave these out anymore", I said in barely a whisper. _________ laughed and said, "It's not what you think. Since this is the History of the Eagles Tour, we thought it'd be fun to bring back these 3E buttons. But we're not going backstage to __________. You're going backstage to meet the guys and see our __________. "

He took my __________, and as we walked backstage together, he said, "Take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own ___________ drive you crazy."
    Last edited by Prettymaid; 06-28-2013 at 09:18 AM.
    ~ Cathy ~

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Here we go-----

This was it. Finally, the night of my Eagles show had arrived. I sat down in my front row seat and looked around. There was a guy behind me wearing a Hat that said, 'I'm here for the doors'. The guitar techs were onstage making sure the flowers were beautiful.

Suddenly, I saw Timothy walking toward me. My heart beat faster as he stopped in front of me and smiled. I was suddenly so honest I thought I would run! Without a word, he took my hand and put something small and round in it. It felt like a cookbook. I looked down and saw a 3E button! I gasped and turned a bright shade of purple.

"I didn't think you gave these out anymore", I said in barely a whisper. Timothy laughed and said, "It's not what you think. Since this is the History of the Eagles Tour, we thought it'd be fun to bring back these 3E buttons. But we're not going backstage to fly. You're going backstage to meet the guys and see our drums. "

He took my leg, and as we walked backstage together, he said, "Take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own toes drive you crazy."
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Aw, how nice of those guitar techs to put out flowers!
    ~ Cathy ~

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

HISTORY OF THE EAGLES

This was it. Finally, the night of my Eagles show had arrived. I sat down in my front row seat and looked around. There was a guy behind me wearing a _hat_______ that said, 'I'm here for the __boys______'. The guitar techs were onstage making sure the ___dogs______ were _____soft_____.

Suddenly, I saw _____Glenn_____ walking toward me. My heart beat faster as he stopped in front of me and smiled. I was suddenly so _cuddly________ I thought I would ____walk____! Without a word, he took my hand and put something small and round in it. It felt like a ___sun_____. I looked down and saw a 3E button! I gasped and turned a bright shade of _____red____.

"I didn't think you gave these out anymore", I said in barely a whisper. ___Glenn______ laughed and said, "It's not what you think. Since this is the History of the Eagles Tour, we thought it'd be fun to bring back these 3E buttons. But we're not going backstage to _____hug_____. You're going backstage to meet the guys and see our _______sunglasses___. "

He took my ______arm____, and as we walked backstage together, he said, "Take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own _____shirts______ drive you crazy."[/]

Lol too crazy!

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

HISTORY OF THE EAGLES

This was it. Finally, the night of my Eagles show had arrived. I sat down in my front row seat and looked around. There was a guy behind me wearing a shirt that said, 'I'm here for the boys. The guitar techs were onstage making sure the acoustics were blue.

Suddenly, I saw Glenn walking toward me. My heart beat faster as he stopped in front of me and smiled. I was suddenly so wonderful I thought I would croak! Without a word, he took my hand and put something small and round in it. It felt like a map. I looked down and saw a 3E button! I gasped and turned a bright shade of pink.

"I didn't think you gave these out anymore", I said in barely a whisper. Glenn laughed and said, "It's not what you think. Since this is the History of the Eagles Tour, we thought it'd be fun to bring back these 3E buttons. But we're not going backstage to drive. You're going backstage to meet the guys and see our girls. "

He took my neck, and as we walked backstage together, he said, "Take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own women drive you crazy."

Oh my! That was funny!

TBF, how were those drums?

OM, soft dogs huh?
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten