Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Eagles Mad Libs

Default Re: Eagles Mad Libs

HISTORY OF THE EAGLES

This was it. Finally, the night of my Eagles show had arrived. I sat down in my front row seat and looked around. There was a guy behind me wearing a ___skirt_____ that said, 'I'm here for the ___bunches_____'. The guitar techs were onstage making sure the ____trees_____ were _____gorgeous_____.

Suddenly, I saw _____Glenn Frey_____ walking toward me. My heart beat faster as he stopped in front of me and smiled. I was suddenly so ____wonderful_____ I thought I would ___run_____! Without a word, he took my hand and put something small and round in it. It felt like a ____floor____. I looked down and saw a 3E button! I gasped and turned a bright shade of ____blue_____.

"I didn't think you gave these out anymore", I said in barely a whisper. _____Glenn____ laughed and said, "It's not what you think. Since this is the History of the Eagles Tour, we thought it'd be fun to bring back these 3E buttons. But we're not going backstage to ___write_______. You're going backstage to meet the guys and see our ____cats______. "

He took my _____knee_____, and as we walked backstage together, he said, "Take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own ______sheets_____ drive you crazy."

These are so funny!

OM, I'll bet you were bummed that you weren't going to get a hug, but at least you get to see the guys' sunglasses! Lol!

Brooke, did it hurt when Glenn took your neck? Ouch!

GL, I hate those noisy sheets! Too much starch? Lol!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

HISTORY OF THE EAGLES

This was it. Finally, the night of my Eagles show had arrived. I sat down in my front row seat and looked around. There was a guy behind me wearing a hat that said, 'I'm here for the cups'. The guitar techs were onstage making sure the lights were scalding.

Suddenly, I saw Glenn walking toward me. My heart beat faster as he stopped in front of me and smiled. I was suddenly so sticky I thought I would swat! Without a word, he took my hand and put something small and round in it. It felt like a coffee. I looked down and saw a 3E button! I gasped and turned a bright shade ofblue.

"I didn't think you gave these out anymore", I said in barely a whisper. Glenn laughed and said, "It's not what you think. Since this is the History of the Eagles Tour, we thought it'd be fun to bring back these 3E buttons. But we're not going backstage to jump. You're going backstage to meet the guys and see our books. "

He took my neck, and as we walked backstage together, he said, "Take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own bins drive you crazy."
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

These are all hilarious! Just what I needed after the travel day I had.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Is 'I'm here for the cups' just another way of saying 'I'm here for the beer'?
    ~ Cathy ~

So that I can play along, I randomly select words from the dictionary. Here's what I got.

HISTORY OF THE EAGLES

This was it. Finally, the night of my Eagles show had arrived. I sat down in my front row seat and looked around. There was a guy behind me wearing a bow that said, 'I'm here for the neighbors'. The guitar techs were onstage making sure the tailpipes were giddy.

Suddenly, I saw Joe Walsh walking toward me. My heart beat faster as he stopped in front of me and smiled. I was suddenly so alive I thought I would marvel! Without a word, he took my hand and put something small and round in it. It felt like a swab. I looked down and saw a 3E button! I gasped and turned a bright shade of green.

"I didn't think you gave these out anymore", I said, in barely a whisper. Joe laughed and said, "It's not what you think. Since this is the History of the Eagles Tour, we thought it'd be fun to bring back these 3E buttons. But we're not going backstage to leak. You're going backstage to meet the guys and see our sunburns."

He took my belly, and as we walked backstage together he said, "Take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own canaries drive you crazy."
    ~ Cathy ~

One day I decided to take a road trip to Dubai. It was a beautiful day and the bedroom slippers were in bloom. As I was cruising down the road I saw Glenn broken down on the side of the road.
    “Hey, need a ride?, I asked. “I can take you to the nearest outhouse.”
    He hopped in and off we went. Once we got the small talk out of the way he said, “Mind if I turn on the catnip? I get salty when I’m not driving.”
    “Of course,” I said. “I am the same way. I don’t like to drive without pencil. Are you hungry? Let’s stop at this Ruth's Chris Steakhouse drive through and order some bologna.”
    We ate on the road and before we knew it we had reached his destination.
    “Thanks for the lift”, he said and leaned over and kissed me on the earlobe. “But let me leave you with some words of wisdom – ‘Never ooze your beach balls unless you know how many domestic goddess's are chasing the sheep!’”

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Never ooze your beach balls...er...okay, Glenn.

I'll bet that bologna from Ruth's Chris was delicious!
    ~ Cathy ~

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

Lol I can't stop cracking u! Just what I needed! So much fun. Cathy, thank you and you are too funny!

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    So that I can play along, I randomly select words from the dictionary. Here's what I got.

HISTORY OF THE EAGLES

This was it. Finally, the night of my Eagles show had arrived. I sat down in my front row seat and looked around. There was a guy behind me wearing a bow that said, 'I'm here for the neighbors'. The guitar techs were onstage making sure the tailpipes were giddy.

Suddenly, I saw Joe Walsh walking toward me. My heart beat faster as he stopped in front of me and smiled. I was suddenly so alive I thought I would marvel! Without a word, he took my hand and put something small and round in it. It felt like a swab. I looked down and saw a 3E button! I gasped and turned a bright shade of green.

"I didn't think you gave these out anymore", I said, in barely a whisper. Joe laughed and said, "It's not what you think. Since this is the History of the Eagles Tour, we thought it'd be fun to bring back these 3E buttons. But we're not going backstage to leak. You're going backstage to meet the guys and see our sunburns."

He took my belly, and as we walked backstage together he said, "Take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own canaries drive you crazy."
    If I were invited backstage at an Eagles concert, I have to confess I would probably leak. Just saying.....

Took you by the belly.
    He sings it high, he plays it low