Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Eagles Mad Libs

Default Re: Eagles Mad Libs

It was a ____________ day and I travelled to _____________ to meet ______________ and _____________. They were wearing matching _____________ and big smiles as they said hello and pointed excitedly in the direction of the _____________.

Unbelievably, there was ____________ playing with a _____________. “Hey girls!” He grinned and motioned us over. “I like your _________. Very __________.” He complimented me, and my fellow Borderers started to _____________ uncontrollably.

We chatted for a while and then, as I turned to leave, he pressed a ____________ into my hand and winked. I looked down and my heart raced as I read these words written on it: “You are so _______________. Would you like to come with me to the _______________? We could _____________ and ____________.”

He reached out and touched his __________ to mine. “See ya soon. I hope.” He grinned and disappeared on a large ___________________.

“Wow.” _____________ said. “Did you see his _____________? I never thought it would be so ____________!”

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

It was a hot day and I travelled to Washington, DC to meet Henley Honey and Brooke. They were wearing matching socks and big smiles as they said hello and pointed excitedly in the direction of the wagon.

Unbelievably, there was Glenn playing with grass. “Hey girls!” He grinned and motioned us over. “I like your nose. Very green.” He complimented me, and my fellow Borderers started to clap uncontrollably.

We chatted for a while and then, as I turned to leave, he pressed a car into my hand and winked. I looked down and my heart raced as I read these words written on it: “You are so fast. Would you like to come with me to the Lincoln Memorial? We could smack and smile.”

He reached out and touched his toe to mine. “See ya soon. I hope.” He grinned and disappeared on a large yacht.

“Wow.” HH said. “Did you see his neck? I never thought it would be so bushy!”
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Can you tell it's hot outside and I have my mind on DC for Monday's show? I think it's so cute that HH and Brooke would wear matching socks!! Not liking the green nose, though. I can just imagine what kind of grass he'd be playing with!
    VK

LOL VA! I'm glad you commented on it because I didn't know where to start! Too funny. The matching socks part was very cute.

Okay, I used the random feature here so that I could play (a good tip for the future!) Some of this is so Don. I swear it was completely random!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was a juicy day and I travelled to Paris to meet Prettymaid and TimothyBFan. They were wearing matching pleated skirts and big smiles as they said hello and pointed excitedly in the direction of the meat.

Unbelievably, there was Don Henley playing with a body. “Hey girls!” He grinned and motioned us over. “I like your face. Very nice.” He complimented me, and my fellow Borderers started to jump uncontrollably.

We chatted for a while and then, as I turned to leave, he pressed some bread into my hand and winked. I looked down and my heart raced as I read these words written on it: “You are so tangible. Would you like to come with me to the cinema? We could conserve and simplify.”

He reached out and touched his leg to mine. “See ya soon. I hope.” He grinned and disappeared on a large horse.

“Wow.” Prettymaid said. “Did you see his lips? I never thought they would be so upbeat!”

------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL! Okay, the body/meat parts were slightly disturbing... the 'we can simplify and conserve' part cracked me up. I swear they came up consecutively on the random generator. And you're right, Cathy - he's not known for his upbeat lips.

Thanks for doing this, Troub! Now I can play for real! I'm cracking up at both yours and VA's. I'll put mine in my next post.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

It was a shiny day and I travelled to San Diego to meet VA and Dreamer. They were wearing matching underpants and big smiles as they said hello and pointed excitedly in the direction of the earring.

Unbelievably, there was Joe Walsh playing with a boat. "Hey girls!" He grinned and motioned us over. "I like your ear. Very luxurious." He complimented me, and my fellow Borderers started to skip uncontrollably.

We chatted for a while and then, as I turned to leave, he pressed a tea bag into my hand and winked. I looked down and my heart raced as I read these words written on it: "You are so loud. Would you like to come with me to the woods? We could sing and punch."

He reached out and touched his big toe to mine. "See ya soon. I hope." He grinned and disappeared on a large tricycle.

"Wow." VA said. "Did you see his knee? I never thought it would be so geometrical!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I do sing loudly , but VA and Dreamer in matching underpants trumps everything! Lol!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubadour View Post
    Okay, I used the random feature here so that I could play (a good tip for the future!) Some of this is so Don. I swear it was completely random!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was a juicy day and I travelled to Paris to meet Prettymaid and TimothyBFan. They were wearing matching pleated skirts and big smiles as they said hello and pointed excitedly in the direction of the meat.

Unbelievably, there was Don Henley playing with a body. “Hey girls!” He grinned and motioned us over. “I like your face. Very nice.” He complimented me, and my fellow Borderers started to jump uncontrollably.

We chatted for a while and then, as I turned to leave, he pressed some bread into my hand and winked. I looked down and my heart raced as I read these words written on it: “You are so tangible. Would you like to come with me to the cinema? We could conserve and simplify.”

He reached out and touched his leg to mine. “See ya soon. I hope.” He grinned and disappeared on a large horse.

“Wow.” Prettymaid said. “Did you see his lips? I never thought they would be so upbeat!”

------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL! Okay, the body/meat parts were slightly disturbing... the 'we can simplify and conserve' part cracked me up. I swear they came up consecutively on the random generator. And you're right, Cathy - he's not known for his upbeat lips.
    I just want to see PM and TBF in the matching pleated skirts, jumping uncontrollably. Lordy, I hope someone has video of this!!
    VK

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    It was a shiny day and I travelled to San Diego to meet VA and Dreamer. They were wearing matching underpants and big smiles as they said hello and pointed excitedly in the direction of the earring.

Unbelievably, there was Joe Walsh playing with a boat. "Hey girls!" He grinned and motioned us over. "I like your ear. Very luxurious." He complimented me, and my fellow Borderers started to skip uncontrollably.

We chatted for a while and then, as I turned to leave, he pressed a tea bag into my hand and winked. I looked down and my heart raced as I read these words written on it: "You are so loud. Would you like to come with me to the woods? We could sing and punch."

He reached out and touched his big toe to mine. "See ya soon. I hope." He grinned and disappeared on a large tricycle.

"Wow." VA said. "Did you see his knee? I never thought it would be so geometrical!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I do sing loudly , but VA and Dreamer in matching underpants trumps everything! Lol!
    I'd surely like to know how you know Dreamer and I have on matching underpants! Then again, maybe I don't want to know!! So Joe has geometrical knees?

(You know people see these on Google searches and wonder what the heck we're talking about!)
    VK

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Troubadour View Post
    It was a _OUTSTANDING_ day and I travelled to ___HONOLULU__ to meet __HENLEY HONEY__ and ___VA___. They were wearing matching __SKIRTS__ and big smiles as they said hello and pointed excitedly in the direction of the ___BEACH__.

Unbelievably, there was __GLENN__ playing with a __SURFBOARD___. “Hey girls!” He grinned and motioned us over. “I like your ___HIPS___. Very __CRAZY___.” He complimented me, and my fellow Borderers started to ___SURF___ uncontrollably.

We chatted for a while and then, as I turned to leave, he pressed a __SHELL__ into my hand and winked. I looked down and my heart raced as I read these words written on it: “You are so ___SPECTACULAR___. Would you like to come with me to the ___HUT___? We could __HULA___ and ___SWIM___.”

He reached out and touched his __TOES___ to mine. “See ya soon. I hope.” He grinned and disappeared on a large ___PLANE__.

“Wow.” ____HENLEY HONEY___ said. “Did you see his ____LIPS___? I never thought it would be so ___ENORMOUS___!”
    When I filled out the list, I decided to go tropical!