Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "The Best of Timothy B. Schmit"

Default Re: "The Best of Timothy B. Schmit"

TG, I wrote this game explanation a while back, right before we played our first Survivor on the board:

Eagles Survivor Overview

We also added "immunity questions" to spice things up. Those rules will be detailed in the first post of the game thread... when we start it!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Cool Re: "The Best of Timothy B. Schmit"

Ok I'll read up on it so I don't embarrass myself too badly ! Thanks, Soda, for the link it will make it easier to get caught up with everyone .

I agree ,TBF, I'm having a heck of a time trying to pick only 14 songs for the Best of list. It's making my damn hair hurt and to have to delete songs from the final list will probably give me a migraine . But I'll survive and do my very best LOL! Going back to my list now to try and finally get it down to 14 songs Grrrrr .

TELL ME WHAT YOU DREAM AT NIGHT WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Calling all Timothy Fans!!!!!! I don't want this thread or the Timothy Survivor thing to die out!! I know Tim doesn't always get the attention the other guys get so lets try to get this together! I also know that a lot of you might not be that familiar with his solo work but Soda has plans to make the songs in the game available for you to hear online while the game is in progress. Who knows-maybe you will be introduced to some of his stuff that you weren't even aware you liked.

I see here that 7 of us so far have said we would participate in the game but only 4 Best Of list have been posted and I think that is what Soda is kinda waiting for so she can get a better idea of what songs to include in the game. I know we are all busy with other things all the time but can we get just a couple more lists perhaps? Where's are Tim fans? TG & Melrose--my fellow Timmy girls---you have both expressed how you would love a best of cd--can you help? Hey tbsf--I know you would probably participate. How about our moderator for this forum Timfan--where are you? We haven't heard a word from you in this thread which seems odd to me.

Let's have a Timmy party!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Sure! Im in! Im loading my 'pod with some Tim stuff as we speak ~ Bring it on!

Thanks for the call to arms, Willie! You're absolutely right that I've been waiting for more lists to be posted. I want to get a good gauge of what to include, and it's difficult with just four people posting. I know folks are busy, but let's give Tim a few minutes of our time so that we can get this show on the road! If just three more people posts lists, it's on.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Desperado

I just checked the mail and Feed the Fire came today! It is the last replacement cd So I'm downloading them on to iTunes right now, and I will have my list up most likely tomorrow. This is going to be so difficult!

ok here is my "best of Timothy" list....

1. Playin It Cool
    2. Boys Night Out
    3. In Roxy’s Eyes
    4. The Shadow
    5. Top of the Stairs
    6. Song for Owen
    7. So Much in Love
    8. Every Song Is You
    9. Tell Me What You Dream
    10. Don’t Give Up
    11. Everybody Needs a Lover
    12. Let Me Go
    13. All I Want To Do
    14 I’m Not Angry Anymore

and of course I'd LOVE to participate in a Timothy survivor game

Cool Re: "The Best of Timothy B. Schmit"

Almost done with my list just so hard to get it to 14 songs will have it up soon I promise!!

TELL ME WHAT YOU DREAM AT NIGHT WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

It is very interesting how different everyone's list has been. There are maybe a handful of songs that make most everyone's list, but after that, we've been "all over the place". Since there are still a lot of songs that are on the fence of making the "best of" list, I'm going to lobby those of you who haven't already posted to consider two songs that I think are REALLY good. Please put these on your list:

Down By the River
    Let It Be Me

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Let It Be Me is a wonderful song--it made my list as the "special edition" Best Of that Timothy's going to do just for me that has a few extra songs.

I gotta tell ya'll, I am really getting excited about this Survivor game. But I'm also afraid. You know how I always stress out during regular Survivor games so you need to prepare yourselves for my big meltdown I'm bound to have during this one!
    He sings it high, he plays it low