Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday, Glenn!

Default Re: Happy Birthday, Glenn!

Let me add my Happy birthday to Glenn. I was gone yesterday...celebrating my brother-in-law's birthday by going to the Rolling Stones concert.

~~~~

You're not quite lovers and you're not quite friends,
    After the thrill is gone.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

That's cool, Ea! So how was Mick and the boys?

~~~

"You know, people don't run out of dreams, people just run out of time."

As already posted on Eagleland, I sent an email to Virgin Classic Rock with a request for a Glenn song, but was too tired to stay awake and my attempt at recording failed. Sorry, everyone.

~~~

This way to happiness...

Stuck on the Border

Is there a reason to be restrained on Glenn's birthday? Did I miss something? Or is it just between you both?
    It's nothing except that I could have written a page about how I feel about Glenn on his birthday, but thought it was best not to.

I was gone yesterday too (more about that below) but happy birthday belated birthday dear Glenn! It's funny that I got a kick out of looking for the announcement it in the newspaper yesterday, even though it's just one of those sections where they mention famous people's birthdays. It still made me smile.

and...

I was gone yesterday...celebrating my brother-in-law's birthday by going to the Rolling Stones concert.
    I probably walked right past you without even knowing!!

---

Mi aerodeslizador está lleno de anguilas

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

It's nothing except that I could have written a page about how I feel about Glenn on his birthday, but thought it was best not to.
    What a shame! I'd love to read it.

The show was great Brooke. Mick sounded great, hit the high notes and everything. With his having been sick I was surprised by his energy. Just a shallow note...when he was prancing around with his shirt opened almost to his belly button it crossed my mind that I'd be much more excited if it was Glenn down there. And at one point I leaned over and said to my sister, "he's a year younger than Dad and a year older than Mom...that's just wrong" at which point she laughed. For some reason I never look at Glenn and think about his age in the same way. But then Glenn looks much more than 5 years younger than Mick.

~~~~

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I know! Mick and those guys are really showing their age. It's amazing they can still perform like they do! They were all really rocking when we saw them last winter!

Are they still doing the "stage roll out through the middle" show? That was so cool!

~~~

"You know, people don't run out of dreams, people just run out of time."

Glenn needs to undo at least one more button, IMHO! There's nothing wrong with a happily married man still showing off how sexy he is. Of course, even with almost all of his buttons done up, he achieves that!

~

Well Nanc, he'd have a lot better show if he did. (sorry Mick ) And they did do the stage roll out thing. I had told my sister earlier I was much happier sitting in the upper deck than down on the field at the back...then the stage rolled out. Of course, I thought to myself I would not be happy with the seats if it was an Eagles concert. I am now spoiled. Next time around I will *have* to do the ILAA thing. siiiggghhhhhh.

~~~~