Page 84 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 LastLast

Thread: Today in Eagles History

Default Re: Today in Eagles History

Happy Belated 44th Birthday to the single, One Of These Nights.

Also happy 24th Anniversary to Mr. and Mrs. Donald Hugh Henley.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Happy 25th Anniversary to the guys very first concert together in 14 years at Irvine Meadows Ampitheater in Irvine, CA. I can't believe its been 25 years now.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Happy 25th Anniversary to the guys very first concert together in 14 years at Irvine Meadows Ampitheater in Irvine, CA. I can't believe its been 25 years now.
    25 years! Unbelievable indeed!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

How awesome would it have been to be at that show!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Happy 26th Birthday to Live in Dublin DVD.

I just went to the Bob Seger show in Detroit this weekend. He played "Wild Mountain Thyme" as we exited! It was so lovely and moving.

Thanks for the reminder.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I know - I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Wild Mountain Thyme playing as we exited the stadium. I thought it was a wonderful gesture.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Happy 48th Anniversary to the day when four guys who didn't know each other that well decided to back Linda at a concert. Those four guys became the Eagles.

Happy 16th Birthday to Hole In The World.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Mr. Tempchin is remarking on Glenn's last public show in Bossier City, La. in July 29, 2015. https://www.facebook.com/JackTempchi...type=3&theater