Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Today in Eagles History

Default Re: Today in Eagles History

Well, we pay for vBulletin support now, maybe we can get them to help! Dreamer and I will get to work on it.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Happy Belated 34th Birthday to The Boys Of Summer. It was released on October 26th.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Happy 44th Birthday to Best Of My Love.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Oh, sweet darlin'! Love that song.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

I love that song too. Love the Capital Center Concert video. They do an incredible job on that song. The harmonies are incredible.

Red face Re: Today in Eagles History

I agree! Gorgeous!
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

Happy 38th Birthday to the Eagles Live album.

Happy 11th Birthday to the Eagles performing at the CMAs.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I'm a couple of days late on this one, but it is definitely an event worthy of mention ...

On November 11, 1999, the Eagles were named 'Artists of the Century' by RIAA.

Not too shabby and well deserved - I guess all the hard work and perfectionism paid off, huh?

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Happy 43rd Birthday to Take It To The Limit.

Per Jack Tempchin’s Facebook page, You Belong To The City came out 33 years ago this week.