Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: Today in Eagles History

Default Re: Today in Eagles History

Hard to believe it has been that long! You Belong to the City is such a hot video, along with being a great song.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Happy 39th Birthday to The Long Run single.

Happy 40th Birthday to Please Come Home For Christmas. One of my favorite Christmas songs.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Happy birthday to both of those singles, especially Please Come Home for Christmas!

Happy 46th Birthday to Peaceful Easy Feeling.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

25 years ago today, Hell finally Froze Over even if it was for one day thanks to Travis Tritt's crazy idea of getting the guys back together. Thank goodness they got back together permanently 4 months later.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/eagle...1oaYbTg_NBhPoo

Also Happy 34th Birthday to Beverly Hills Cop. We can hear The Heat Is On during the opening credits.

Thank you, Travis Tritt!

Happy 43rd Anniversary of Joe joining the Eagles. The best decision Glenn and Don made.

A red letter day for sure!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Wow - it's been 43 years! Although Bernie was immensely talented, it was a really smart move on the band's part to change musical direction when he left. Bringing in Joe definitely helped accomplish that, and then some!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

21 years ago today, the current and former Eagle members were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.