Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Third Brother

Default Re: The Third Brother

During an interview to promote The Long Run Glenn mentioned that he had an 18 year old brother who listened to the kind of music that the Eagles were experimenting with on the album (Teenage Jail, Disco Strangler). That would make Matt 13 years younger than Glenn.

I have heard Glenn say that he put his brother through college, but I'm not sure that this is where I heard it.

Soda, Dreamer & PLS heard Glenn talk about his mother getting married for a second time during one of his concerts in Niagara Falls. If I remember correctly, he said that his mother remarried when he was three. Please correct me if I'm wrong ladies. Alan is five years younger than Glenn so he would have to be from their mother's second marriage.

100% right GL!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Thirsty&Hot View Post
    Nellie Frey is indeed a friend of the Harmony River Band...so funny how much she looks like Glenn! I mean just because she is an older woman (versus a man)...the features are all there though.
    I hadn't seen what she looked like before.
    I thought it was hard to tell from that photo.

In the Harmony River photo which one is Matt? The guy in the middle? If so, he shares his sibling's desire to be centre stage.

If he is 13 years younger than Glenn he would have been born in 1961 so he is a year younger than I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    I thought it was hard to tell from that photo.

In the Harmony River photo which one is Matt? The guy in the middle? If so, he shares his sibling's desire to be centre stage.
    Yes, the one in the middle.

There's no way that's him. He looks nothing like the photo VOL posted. Looks like he got some hair transplanted to give him a widow's peak.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowland07 View Post
    There's no way that's him. He looks nothing like the photo VOL posted. Looks like he got some hair transplanted to give him a widow's peak.
    It's not. They aren't the same Matt Frey. The Matt Frey in the picture is a theatre lighting designer. http://broadwayworld.com/people/Matt-Frey/
    Last edited by GlennLover; 06-07-2013 at 08:11 PM.

Ah ok thanks GL, though IMO the lighting designer looks more like Glenn than the other guy.

Glenn sure does look a lot like his Mom...

Stuck on the Border Thirsty&Hot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowland07 View Post
    Ah ok thanks GL, though IMO the lighting designer looks more like Glenn than the other guy.
    well they do have different fathers
    If I can't have it all, just a taste will do...

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Victim of Love View Post
    Did a cursory search on this lastnight and wasn't able to locate any further info but I'm sure it's out there somewhere. As stated earlier in this thread, we know that Don was an 'only' but I'd be curious to know more about Timothy's sibs and whether Joe had any 'steps'.

More inquiring minds....
    I am also curious about Timothy's brother(s) and especially his dad - what happened to Danny Schmit?? Has he passed on? His mom is in a home in Sacramento. Or about 1st wife Noreen? Never been able to find anything. His nephew is facebook friends with Tim's kids. It gets to the point where it feels inappropriately stalkerish, since they're private people that, from what I can tell, Timothy doesn't publicly discuss, at least in the present tense, so at some point I stop looking. I feel better knowing that others are curious. I am sort of fascinated by average people who have an extremely wealthy, famous, successful sibling.

Oooh sorry, just realized this is a Glenn thread. Will stop talking about TBS.