Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Eagles open their US Tour in Atlanta!

Thanks, FP, I thought it was a nice photo too. I sent you a PM about it.

Katherine, I'm so happy for you, girl! I hope you have a fantastic time at the concert, and I hope that Don sees you!

DF, may I join FP in admiring your new AV. I also happen to think your signature is quite exquisite.

FP, how I adore your new AV! When I opened the London programme and saw it, I screamed! It looks even more glorious in colour!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I have to agree with this. The first thing MF said to me on meeting in London was 'Have you seen this?' showing me that very pic!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Katherine, congrats on getting your Atlanta ticket. It will be worth it, I can assure you! What a pity you and DF are going on different nights. It's such fun to meet up with fellow Borderfans!

Fp and DF, love your new avs and sigs, and GA and MF, yours are superb too - just so nice to get your own pics of the guys!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Yes! I know mine isn't a classic by any photographers standard GEF but I feel a certain thrill that I took it myself. The personal aspect you understand! Thanks for the lovely comments about it
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border

My av also makes nice wallpaper, a nice user account photo, and a cute little desktop icon.

It does indeed FP! Its absolutely gorgeous and a really classic pic to boot! IMHO it is one of the finest ever taken of Glenn. I wish I dared to display it somewhere as its one of my favourites. DF your sig banner is fantastic as well.
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Katherine5832,
    I'll be there on May 20th also! My tickets are to the right of the stage; but that's OK. The main thing is that we will be there! Already dusting off my camera.

How cool, Samo!! I hope you can get to meet up. It really enhances the Eagles experience to meet with fellow fans!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Quote Originally Posted by samo
    Katherine5832,
    I'll be there on May 20th also! My tickets are to the right of the stage; but that's OK. The main thing is that we will be there! Already dusting off my camera.
    Awesome, Samo! You're right, the main thing is that we're there. Maybe we can meet up somewhere to say "hi."

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
    It really enhances the Eagles experience to meet with fellow fans!
    My sister thinks I'm nuts for going by myself. I told her that once the lights go down and the music starts, I'm just one of tens of thousands of Eagles fans so who cares if I'm by myself? I'm among "friends" either way!

Quote Originally Posted by DonFan
    Glad you have decided to go, katherine! Too bad we will be at different shows--I will be there May 14th & 17th and you will be there the 20th. Anyway, between the two of us, we can offer a comprehensive report of all the Atlanta shows but one.
    I can't wait!
    Awww, too bad we're not going to the same show, DF. I would've liked to caught up with you too. Have fun at your shows!
    "You don't have to prove nothin' to nobody, just take good care of yourself."