Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The Eagles open their US Tour in Atlanta!

I'm sorry that you may not be able to afford the ILAA tickets. They obviously feel that they can sell them, as that is the same price as they are for the London gigs. The 4 star package is much cheaper for Atlanta - for London it is $799 for 5 star, $699 for 4 star. I had my finger over the button for a 5 star, and would have gone for it if they had guaranteed first three rows, but if I'd got 10 rows back in a side block I would have been less than thrilled. Having said that, I'm confident from your past accounts that those of you who have taken the plunge are likely to be in front or second rows. Dreamer, although I was grumbling about the touts buying up Ticketmaster and selling on Ebay, I'm pleased with the ones I have bought, which cost less than half of the ILAA package for two tickets. Not first three rows, but close enough.

How much is the airfare to London these days?

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan

Well, last time I checked, which was a couple of weeks ago, they were about the same as they were last year - between $1,300 and $1,400.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    Well hopefully at least you will have other opportunities to see at least one of the Eagles Soda . Even if he's more in a golfin' mood than a singin mood. I also don't know how likely it would be for Glenn to play solo over here, while you might get another few solo gigs in the States. I just feel an opportunity like this might never come again.

But I concur with MF! I hope you all manage to go and to meet up and to have a good night regardless of what tickets you have.
    I'm sure we will!

And please don't feel like you need to apologize or justify your decision to purchase ILAA tickets. I say, if you can afford it, more power to you!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    And please don't feel like you need to apologize or justify your decision to purchase ILAA tickets. I say, if you can afford it, more power to you!
    Well, I can't really afford it, but......
    mission accomplished, ticket purchased. I am going!

Stuck on the Border

Well hopefully at least you will have other opportunities to see at least one of the Eagles Soda . Even if he's more in a golfin' mood than a singin mood. I also don't know how likely it would be for Glenn to play solo over here, while you might get another few solo gigs in the States. I just feel an opportunity like this might never come again.

But I concur with MF! I hope you all manage to go and to meet up and to have a good night regardless of what tickets you have.
    At least Soda has seen Glenn play solo shows and has met him at Pebble Beach and will do so again next week.

Down here we have to take the most basic crumbs we can get. I estimate the end of 2009.

AND I don't get to meet other people on this board.

I don't want to complain, but people in the Northern Hemisphere have it reasonably good, one way or another.

Yes, I realize how lucky I am to live in America.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

FP, my dream is to one day manage a trip to Australia. (Hopefully you and I will not be too old and wrinkled and forgetful by the time I manage it. )

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
    Well I got 4 flights for €244 from Dublin which would probably leave change from $400. Not bad!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower

At least Soda has seen Glenn play solo shows and has met him at Pebble Beach and will do so again next week.

Down here we have to take the most basic crumbs we can get. I estimate the end of 2009.

I don't want to complain, but people in the Northern Hemisphere have it reasonably good, one way or another.
    No! I Know what you are feeling FP! Even living in Ireland it can be pretty isolating.

We too have said when the kids get a bit older we may travel to Australia for an extended holiday. It would be great to meet up!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower

I would like to meet you too, FP.

As for Australia getting only basic crumbs, at least you get crumbs. South Africa doesn't even get crumbs!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down