Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles kick off LROOE tour in London!

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    I hope you get there soon too Molly. Love the av. Are they your kids?
    Thank you. Yes, those are my boys. The picture is from 1997, however -which was the last time the Packers won the Superbowl. Tom and Peter are now grown men and our dog (whose name is also Molly ) is more white than brown now.

I've been trying to get the boys to agree to pose for an updated version of the picture, but so far they've been selectively deaf when I bring up the subject. We'll have to get Miss Molly a new cheesehad, since she chewed up a big chunk of the one she's wearing.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Well they were gorgeous looking boys back then (God! That was the year I got married!) so I'm sure they are very handsome men now. And Molly is gorgeous too! Maybe if the packers win they will pose for the promised pic!

Good luck to the Packers!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Hi All,

I've never seen the Eagles live but I'm off to the O2 on Sat 22 and SO looking forward to it. I've treated myself to VIP tickets....couldn't get a good seat any other way. I justified the expense (to myself) as it's my 1st time at an Eagles concert & I don't want to miss a thing. I'm now counting the days 'till the concert. What will the set list be I wonder? Will I care.....or will I just be overcome with actually being there in the same room as them?

Lots of you say how sexy Glenn looks in the flesh - so I'll look forward to that.
    Might need to take binoculars to get a good close look at the guys.

My friend that's going with me has heard of the band but doesn't really know the songs(amazingly) but I'm sure after the concert she'll be converted.

Is anyone else going on Sat 22 ?

LOL

Steph

Wonderful Steph - I'm sure you'll have a terrific time! Good look bird-watching with those binoculars... and perhaps Hollis-watching as well.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by StephUK
    Hi All,

I've never seen the Eagles live but I'm off to the O2 on Sat 22 and SO looking forward to it. I've treated myself to VIP tickets....couldn't get a good seat any other way. I justified the expense (to myself) as it's my 1st time at an Eagles concert & I don't want to miss a thing. I'm now counting the days 'till the concert. What will the set list be I wonder? Will I care.....or will I just be overcome with actually being there in the same room as them?

Lots of you say how sexy Glenn looks in the flesh - so I'll look forward to that.
    Might need to take binoculars to get a good close look at the guys.

My friend that's going with me has heard of the band but doesn't really know the songs(amazingly) but I'm sure after the concert she'll be converted.

Is anyone else going on Sat 22 ?

LOL

Steph
    Unfortunately, No, Steph! I was wondering if you'd be going. But I am going on the 20th! Whatever night you go you're in for a treat. Glenn is DEAD SEXY in the flesh......you'll come out loving him even more....if thats possible!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

That is fantastic, Steph. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time, and I am also very . How lucky you are to have VIP seats for your first Eagles concert. You are also very lucky to have a friend who isn't a hardcore fan that is willing to pay the price of VIP tickets. Hopefully, she will become converted and consider it money well spent. IMHO, Glenn is a very sexy and passionate performer. But, all of the guys are great, so I don't think you'll be disappointed in any of them. With your tickets, I'm sure you'll have an excellent view of the guys, but the binoculars may come in handy if you want to check them out for sweat or spit.

As far as the set list, we have been doing some speculating over in another thread if you want to check it out, here is the link:

https://eaglesonlinecentral.com/foru...read.php?t=715

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

You lucky thing, Steph, that's great news. VIP seats for your first ever concert!

I still can't believe I'm not going. I even had a look at Ticketmaster on Friday after work, but all the good seats have already sold out - it seems mainly to people who have put them straight onto eBay at a huge mark-up.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Oh you lucky girls! That's great you can go too, Steph. I'm very jealous. I'm still waiting for the German dates but I'm not sure if and when they announce them. Waiting makes me really mad...

Each day I'm getting more excited. My first Eagles concert(long overdue too).
    Yes, I want to get a real good close up look at the guys, sweat, spit and everything else too!! Yes, Hollis-spotting will be a priority.......

LOL
    Steph

Congrats to all of you who are going to the London Concerts! Have a great time and let the guys know how much we love 'em! :P