Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles kick off LROOE tour in London!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by EasyFeeling
    Ah, too bad. But what about the UK?
    Its a definite possibility. With this notice it should be easy enough to get cheap flights on the internet as well although Easter weekend is a holiday one. Still, we'll see! The 6 year old has put he name on a ticket. Can't bring her without the 3 year old! (Actually he'll be 4 by then). Can't go without her either of there'll be hell to pay . We might make a mini bredak out of it! But will have to run it by hubby first. (He hasn't a hope! )
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

On behalf of WM may I repeat what she said on the phone when I told her....

"Arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

At least, I think thats how you spell it

This site lists the prices

http://www.indielondon.co.uk/Music-R...ena-dates-2008

"Tickets for the shows, which are being held to mark the kick-off of the Long Road Out of Eden World Tour, go on sale on Friday, January 18 at prices of £70, £85, plus a limited number of Golden Circle tickets at £110."

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

And they are going to do a tour in America WHEN exactly????????????? I am pleased for you guys across the pond but come on - we have been waiting a long time over here.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Yeah - I know what you mean, tbs fanatic. In spite of being very happy for those across the pond, I have to admit I had an initial WTF kind of reaction. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to be patient. I would bet good money that more European dates will be announced. Those darn unpredictable Eagles!!!!

What really gets me is that I had vowed to plan an extended vacation around their next European tour. I have never been to Europe and have always wanted to go, so I thought that would be the perfect plan. However, I was figuring that it probably would be 2009 before that happened. I'm not sure that it's in the cards for me to put something together so quickly. How did you spell that Toonie - Arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

BTW - I really am happy for you European fans. I guess I have to be philosophical about it and acknowledge that we really do have more opportunities to see the guys over here than other fans. BUT STILL! {insert pouting emoticon}

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I know - honestly, I'm a bit ticked off

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    In spite of being very happy for those across the pond, I have to admit I had an initial WTF kind of reaction.

BTW - I really am happy for you European fans. I guess I have to be philosophical about it and acknowledge that we really do have more opportunities to see the guys over here than other fans. BUT STILL! {insert pouting emoticon}
    You can't imagine how often that happens to me, Dreamer! And I don't feel sorry for you because usually we Europeans are the ones who are left out in the cold.
    Nah, seriously, as you said you have the most opportunities to see them, not to speak about the solo shows. They have so many fans outside the USA and this time it's our turn.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well, okay then, EF. Crap!!!!!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

This is wonderful news, of course, but still. We are past due here.

Maybe, since this might be their last world tour, they are planning to start it away and end up back home for the grand finale? Just a thought.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Wow! I just have to hope they will plan a date for a show in France... it would be my first Eagles' concert
    I understand your frustration out there though, and I think you may be right Brooke, if this is their last tour, it sounds logical to me that they might play their last show in the US!

I thought that too.